Money->BC?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IIIIIlllllDeNiZeNlllllIIIII, Feb 10, 2016.

1. To be honest BC should take some money, can't have a whole game completed in a year. Try BC in games like fire age or Clash . Those will take ages truly

2. Vidmar is almost Bc, apparently doing it tomorrow cuz he saved a ton of gold from events

3. I was build complete, then hte came about, now everyone is 100m stats ahead of me

4. I miss when Highlands were the hardest thing to work towards

5. I remember someone named metallica was 30 something on LB, never spent money on the game

6. Metalicana spent a ton. He just never bought a pro pack. All xstalls and nobs.

7. I have multiple pro packs, and ive never spent a dime.

Do what I did. Farm the first quest. It has the same Nobility drop rate as the rest, and takes the least troops by far.

Do this long enough, and you can "buy" anything.

8. But your stats suck, so yeah...

9. And you don't have any adt being a spy heavy hybrid, so yeah...

10. I'm an eb build u nub

11. Confirmed. The spy defense towers are in preparation for when EBs hit back like they normally do.

12. That didn't make any sense

13. You weren't around during the golden age of kaw, were you?

14. *Sense, that did not make.

15. I thought Sean893's eb idea might happen

16. But surely you realise that when devs listen to an idea it has to have been around for at least three years and then they drastically change it to make it something we aren't to keen on?

17. I still have hope bby

18. The promotions help a lot. The black friday ZTA with no daily xstal limit helped me make upwards of 50T in a weekend. That got me within 3 lands of being build complete, but no matter what it does take time.

19. Nawh not really. Just seal b2b!

20. Since I got a few messages about this, I shall further explain.

I spent 3 months doing b2b HTE, I started off as a 5m cs Hansel on this account.

During the time, all I spent on was seals to update my pass. I usually kept items closed and would open a chest and drop a few xtals occasionally too.
    I was unloading 10-15 times a day and managed to get the highest static tier reward for the all the events in the last 3 months. (The bars help!)

As I grew, the plunder I made grew with the bigger upgrades! I focused on the T7 upgrades, since it has a better plunder per gold spent ratio. So from making 150b a day to around 600b a day. Being Hansel helped with the gold coming in too!

I used a total of 100 xtals on the HTE in the 3 months.
    I did two trains during the 3 months, which yielded 7t and 10t respectively.

Now, I took the slow route deliberately because the chase is what made kaw interesting for me.
    A lot of people do a bunch 47 xtal trains during Promos and event ends, hence BC a lot quicker!

I can't stand HTE anymore and have nothing much left to pursue on KaW.
    The ally market is inflated to a point, where I don't feel like investing in them.

So I just open during the PvP events and get rid of gold that way and try to help peeps reach their goals.

The last PvP event I was open for 6 hours, had 31k Inc and burnt about 1Trill after staying at 21% spies for the 6 hours.