Vengeance-EB Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ProviingAPoint, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Moutous died

3. There ain't enough EBs, what you on noob? Why you acting like you hate EBs when you are an EB fairy. Be proud of that fairy inside you.

I support this idea!!!!!

4. Lmao thx.

5. There's close to 50 Epic Battles. If that isn't enough then you may be a bigger EB fairy than me lol.

6. Teh battle losses says all.

+ nobody does half of the EBs because they are that bad.....(br forces everyone to).

So now we get a good EB proposal which could expand into something even more special and exciting and probably make this game more bloody damn fun and you give some stupid idea to no support.

If you were some Hardcore Pvper or EE warrer then I would have understood but .........you aren't.

7. Yep,also a limited time eb(no spending) will double the fun.

8. Spare me the stats crap. I've done PvP. Both for events and off system. A couple of my accounts have PvP equipment.
    I've done EE wars, during and before rancor season 1. I have mith equipment that's not currently equipped because the event surpasses them in strength.
    If the intention is to make a war game more fun you improve the aspects of warring to make it so.
    The thread author isn't making a fuss over my opinion, don't see why you bothered to.

9. This is an open thread to any suggestions. So anything is welcome :)

10. This eb sounds easier than lotl :p

11. The main bar would be damn hard.

12. Like.this gift

Support this idea

13. Just because you participate I'm pvp events doesn't mean you are a pvp players.

14. Support! Nice eb idea

15. Where did you see me say I'm a PvP player?

I said I've done pvp, that doesn't mean I'm claiming to be a PvPer. How I choose to play the game doesn't matter anyhow, this thread is about an Epic Battle concept. Whoever has a problem with me not supporting this because of my playstyle can get off their high horse.

16. Support & No support. A new concept on a eb that bites back would make things interesting & a high level of Butthurt. I support that concept, no support comes from agreemence that over all PvP & war are long due to be enhanced for the player base. As long as they continue to fix the PvP aspect I support new eb concepts with a different take on things. Adds a bit more variety to the game overall. No play style is wrong however both need to be treated equally.

17. Deserves a bump ;)

18. Awesome ty

19. I love bumping?