A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1.  then enjoy

2. He knows everything when we stripped his main account he quit the game Hahahaha

3. Moling 101, brag about having a mole to the clan you are moling

4. Val the worst mole in KAW. He woke up naked and rage quit hahahaha

5. Musang, don't be to hard on poor old VAL. He was backing Appleseeds and YAFAIL to cure his NA obsession. How did that work out for you Val? Like all those dead YAFAIL clans? Oh and what happened to good old Applesseds, don't see those laughing faces on forums anymore

6. What ever did happen to that guy? He had me convinced that NA was toast.

7. Banned from kaw with like 80 other Yafi accounts for robots.

8. Rofl

9. Lol what a bunch of goons.

That's the fun with moling, you'll never find out which account it is. New age has never stripped me and never will lol. Your clan doesn't even hit in osw, Yafi and kings don't even acknowledge you as a target anymore. You never run any strips.

10. Do I care about Yafi General wolf? No. I never had any beef with new age till you all started acting idiots and chatting none sense in forums. You're idiots and I told you it, and you don't even do anything about it. I started it with you, not the other way around fool. Get it right

11. GW is the first NA post in forums in the entire month I've been back.
    inactive? no. there's still a ton of the old NA/L members around. (not including me since yknow. not allowed in NA).
    You do a lot of talking with nothing to back up your bs.
    But continue hitting your HTE'S with your low stats acting like you're if some godly importance to the game.

12. Nothing to back up?

What is it with you muppets. I came back a week ago, as soon as x2 HTE comes I'll be build complete and I'll xstall 24 times a day on whoever I want. Give me some time, jeez.

Ps. Just looked at your name and realised who you where. Looooool. Weirdo.

13. My crystal ball says. In few months you going to post in forum that you pretend not the real Val. Then you put on your banner " Under New Management" 

14. Life musang, get one.

15. How sad is it to post entire page of what someone wrote immediately after they wrote it  fair enough if few pages away but dear god get a life

16. Remind me what I said btw

17. Well I for one am glad you're back VAL. KAW forums really missed your stupidity. Good luck with moling at NA, though seems to be a waste of time since your friends say we don't do anything

Oh and for the record VAL, what did happen to all those dead YAFAIL clans? Where are all those mighty YAFAIL Sg Warriors you were sucking up to? I thought you'd know seeing you retired about the same time they all did

18. MFW>
    Quits because of getting stripped.
    Rejoins and immediately resumes smack talking.
    Only does hte like the Muppet he's calling others.

I'm jut waiting for him to get stripped again so he'll immediately quit.
    Idk if 1 week is enough time to really get your bearings. In fact. Kinda makes it hard to reliably take anything you take seriously...

Muppet.

19. I think we all know I didn't quit because I get stripped, but if u think hiring my alt account off one of my accounts and stealing it when I was inactive, clanless for weeks is the only way you can save some face for being humiliated by one player so be it. And lying about the strip amount on an inactive player.. The only way I'd ever come close to quiting is if I was pinned on all accounts 24/7. Which obviously, that's never happening. I was only ever stripped by LR for about 2.4t loss. I woke up the next day and laughed. Strips don't bother me, try pin and zero me on all accounts.

Pretty hypocritical considering your clan owner reset his lb acc because of being farmed by Ajax. Am I right or am I right.