Kaw: IRL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ProspektsMarch_2008, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Hey Guys,

So, I'm sat here having a coffee in the town centre. And I was thinking to myself:

Have you ever been out and about, be it on a bus, train, in a fast food restraunt or even on a plane, and overseen somebody seeing Kaw?

If so, have you said hello or just awkwardly stared at them playing, mentally noting down their username so you can hit them later?

Exclusions to this post are family or friends! I'd love to hear your stories below!

~Pros

2. IRL? Never heard of that server.
    But honestly all I've seen is my friends play it, once it was acutally shared around my grade becuase I showed it to some guy. One dude spent about 100$ and quit the next day.

3. At least he didn't spend thousands on it and then drop build.

4. A while ago I was in an EE war in a Starbucks. It was a close one and I was attempting to sko. They had my timing. I thought I had successfully sko'd when I looked at my news. With a loud voice I blurted out a line of obscenities. They entire Starbucks went silent and looked at me.

I decided to never war in public again.

5. I'd love to see if anyone has! Personally I haven't

6. Never. Though it would be awesome if I did, especially if it was someone well known xD.

7. Just go you noob

8. I have XD they were my next door neighbours

9. I was writing a forum post in a local coffee shop near my house, and out of no where a man taps me on the shoulder and asks what my name in game was. I showed him, and he said I play that too! Sadly, he never walled me or anything :?

10. Eh. I had a friend in school who played it too. We also both played LOL.
    We never played either together though.

11. Thanks for the response guys, some intriguing answers there! Personally? Never met another Kawer other than my friends back when we played 2 years ago... now... i am the lone survivor!

12. I was at a football match and saw people in front of me KaWing :D I didn't say anything at the time but found them on KaW later and became friends.

I haven't yet had the chance to meet anyone on here in person but I've met some great people on here and hope I do get the chance one day :)

13. I've met a few KaW players over the years, most notable would have to be CG and Meisha. Some other random but really cool and interesting people who lived in my city and were in my clan as well.

14. My boss is in my clan bruh

15. Dang

16. I did! I was working at Wendy's at the time, and I was on break. Walked back and my co worker was tapping on tgl, so I basically screamed and said "you play kaw???"

17. Dude that was me 

18. I've had the chance to meet a three others, but I think the coolest is when I saw my brother on his laptop playing the game. I took note of his username and I later stripped him. I finally did tell him I was the one and he stripped me. We had like a 6 month long PvP going at on point. Sadly, he no longer plays like he's cool older brothers(I introduced our middle brother to the game after he quit because I needed someone to rage to IRL).

19. When me and imitation-cheese figured out how close we lived to each other we went out on a man date.

But seriously. We've hung out 

20. The bromance is real