New lands

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by verong3, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Are you going fishing or something?

2. The exploring prices are very low to start off at, but you are going in the right direction at least.

3. This would absorb alot of gold

4. If anyone has some extra gold to burn let me know... I know some people that could use it eh

5. This is part one of 3 parts of water lands, and the cheapest of them

6. i kind of like that but no support. sry

7. What he said 

8. Jajakrhebuajfbeheb
    Tldr

9. Why dies everyone hate new lands ? Simple, because BC players that have trillions in allies/bars with nothing better to do will go BC in a month tops while the rest of us struggle to catch up only widening the kawmunity gap. Soon enough there going to haft to offer "all highlands open & built" as part of there new player package because lowland build complete will mean nothing (already means very little)

10. We got a smart guy over here.

11. Look at my building prices, it gives easy expansion for new accounts. It is allmost equal to lowlands for bottom 2 tiers

12. Price does not matter, its just extra stats to spread that ever growing gap wider. Cheaper lands just allow BC players to sell less allies to go BC again while more expensive lands hurt players that are no where near BC. Dammed if you do, Damned if you dont there honestly.

13. You should admit, it will provide more cheap lands and troop to smaller builds.

14. But at least all the HL will be free to new players

15. What I think KAW should do:

Give everyone BC.
    Everyone has to compete in allies and BFE.
    Give other different types of Buildings with different troop classes such as elves, dwarves , trolls and giants.

Elven builds better to kill Giants. Giants better to kill dwarves, dwarves better to kill trolls and trolls better to kill elves.

That my friends is one helluva good idea, ata pay me a few thousand dollars and you can put that in your next game

16. It will barely effect anything & divert attention from the already expensive set if lands. New players could obtain in a week or so, large players could get in a day & BC players a matter of minutes. Provides no real solution.

17. Support

18. New game all together