KaW vs. PIMD

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Timmy18, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Hi! It's Timmy! I came from PIMD! Many people asks me "In your opinion, which game is better?" I am not here to troll! My answer is PIMD! Why? I can give you a list of reasons!

• The stats are easier to combine
      The parties, jobs, and wars are so much easier
      PIMD is easier to understand

In KaW, it is a lot harder to understand. Some examples!

• I don't know what my stats are
      The kingdom is confusing
      It is hard to join a clan

Thank you for taking your time to read my thread!

2. I went on PIMD and half the actions on the parties made little to no sense whereas actions on kaw epic battles are at least fairly logical. Everyone will have their preference but I can just see this ending in a lot of conflict especially seeing as you posted it on the kaw forums where most players will prefer kaw.

3. Can't tell your combined stats? You simply add them. Can't join a clan? You simply apply to join. Can't understand ebs? Your clan members will tell you exactly what actions are needed for each bar. Confused about anything else? There is a HUGE guide section in the forums.[​IMG]

4. Please don't troll this thread.

5. I'm bout to troll the crap off this thread

6. He told people not to troll. That should stop em! [​IMG]

7. Ugh not this **** again...

8. No! Get out, go back to your preferred game and shut your damn mouth!

9. Needs more caps

10. But guys, he TOLD you not to troll this thread.

11. Shhhh I demand more memes and GIFs

13. So KaW is too hard to learn?

The actions in this game actually make sense.

The buildings and lands make sense; you're not just adding a dude standing by a door.

Here you have the option to vary your build significantly.

Here there is more OSW and less RP.

Find a good clan and they will teach you how to play.

14. I play both, Pimd used to be my favorite hands down. Now that I understand the aspects of this game, and have been taught I like them both equally.

15. Yes, Timmy I know you on Pimd. You just have to be taught to understand this game the best way you learn. After almost 2 years I finally found someone who taught me in a way I understood. Thus making the game very appealing. Pimd is easy to learn, kaw is not that's the difference.

16. no support, go back to pimd

17. I do what I want.

18. K Timmy That's swell welcome to KaW. We don't grown when attacked. It's like gifting in PIMD. Enjoy the hit.

You'll get some serious ribbing about RP but there are some guys here where wooden swords and cardboard shields