Changing item drops for ebs(opinion)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Gustav_The_Spy, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Change is always good, But when you change enough ebs to the point, where there are no good 2 ebs you can do for items without having 400+ of Either Frysta or Soul. The big change was Origins-The Haunting rotation, which was the most balanced and popular rotation.They made it so both ebs give the item now.

Devs out there decided to change that so Clans in the tier 4-6 have to suffer with that. I know that you can do the same eb twice and once on the other eb for example 2 Evans and 1 The Haunting, but then some People hate 2 of the same eb, when they want the other item.

That's all I have to say. Devs I hope you see this and change back Origins and The Haunting having diffrent item drops, otherwise People will have a problem growing or getting New equipment

2. Well my clan runs The Depaved and Reckoning which is pretty weird, I have 500 Frysta that I need to turn lol

3. I agree origins and haunt should drop separate items. Haunt and x2 Evan isn't working as well

4. The clan I am in runs Ts and AFF, yet I also have 400+ of one item. I think this is the conspiracy of random activity.

5. Run one eb 24 hours then do the same for the next. I was in a clan that did that and it got me tons of items.

6. There are so many EBs giving stones and I need soul 

7. Lotl/Asof for large Aff/Ts for middle sized/ larger Tfc/WW for mids, Origins/Haunts for smalls or bite the bullet & hte for any size (I dont like hte dropping either items let alone both) I'm not sure about smaller than t4-t5

8. No support. Just run what works. Don't complain for devs to baby you. It's not supposed to be the easiest thing ever.

9. 1 On the title it has a bracket where it says opinion. This thread was only gonna give the devs some feedback, So telling People that they need to be babyed because they want to voice something is just sad
    2 Well it wasn't complicated until now where if you really need to Reach a goal, either you have to tell the admins on Your clan to change the eb at the end or leave them just to find one spesific item.

10. Run cotd evan ambush and haunt

11. Ambush? Are you new to the game or have you lived under a rock? Because that eb is just item spam and annoying. The only reason to run this eb is if a clan wants to unlock it