An Improved LGBT Thread...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -MF-, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We all know how these threads end, should really just not post them.

2. Caitlyn Jenner is a man

3. I am a beautiful woman. And you're jealous

4. Hehhuehue

This guy gets it.

5. Support

6. so heteros get discriminated? :(

7. Your a abomination legend. I feel sorry for your mother. And no don't need educating from a man that thinks he's a woman or vice versa. But I would like you and your abomination mate to have kids naturaly

8. Maybe you'll end up with that 4 letter word and meet Satan . He zs waiting for ya bud.@ legend.

9. You're discriminating.

10. Please leave my thread if this is how you're going to be talking to people. I don't care if you're trying to be funny.

11. No support for lgbt.

12. I'm not gonna leave . LGBT isnt for me and I'll voice my opinion. No support. It's a trash thread anyways. Push your crap on someone else. If your that way fine no reason to corrupt everyone else.

13. This thread is very inappropriate for 9 year Olds also . Trying to invade their minds before it's fully matured so you can take advantage of our innocent youth is what it seems like to me. Just a bunch of predators if ya ask me.

14. Nothing wrong with this thread, and if you're going to post discriminatory or hateful/inciteful remarks whether it be against lgbt's or heterosexuals then I would advise you to think twice or risk a forum ban.

15. Drgn shut up. I wasn't being hateful and I'll just create a alt or ten alts to post with .you can't stop me little green man. I simply said I thought they were abomination which many bibles support . So is Christianity beliefs discrimination. No its not. To think someone is a predator discrimination no its not know your place .

16. The little green man comment made me laugh.

Didn't read the rest of the thread.

I'm against the U.S. National gov allowing gay marriage.
    I felt the states should have held jurisdiction over that.

17. Like that one show? Predators? Or like Alien vs Predators predator?

18. Alien vs predator

19. [​IMG]
    Are you sure?

20. How does other people's marriage effect you, though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.