Good bye Kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXx, Feb 4, 2016.

1. I've been on the brink of retiring for nearly a year now but I refused to retire mid war. My time has just been needed in more important areas of my life so this is my final good bye.

I have met a lot of people through this game over my last five years. Way to many to list but I will mention the clans of that have helped me grown. Knights immortal wow the fun times we had, I will never forget Champs, HiT you guys taught me so much about war I become addicted to the game again. Yafi full of classy people who just get stuff done! There is others along the way but I can't remember them all but I'm thankful for all the people I've met and helped me in this game!

To all my friends your welcome to PM me I will keep the game up for a while to just keep in touch! Thank for the good times!

2. Good luck in RL , Knights immortal ex members always enjoyed your company my friend ??

3. Good luck in real life hun :)

4. CF not granted 

5. Bye. Seeya next week.

6. Basically

7. You'll be missed X hope things go well for ya. Check in some times ?️

8. We'll miss you over here at YAFI. <3 ya! And good luck in rl babe!

9. Don't do it X, YAFI can't afford to loose breathing members

10. Exy my dear friend. I will miss you. We've known each other since S1 in Kreuz. It's been a blast. Take care sweetie. Sad days 

11. Good luck irl

12. NO CF FOR YOU QUITER 

13. Didn't know you but have fun in RL️

14. Good luck bro in RL! Take care?️

15. Thx for all the kind words I'll miss you all! I'll only be around to talk time to time