An Improved LGBT Thread...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -MF-, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Since the thread by __Ivander__ was extremely bad....

:?

I figured I should make an improved thread to represent the LGBT community better. Although, I’m not apart of this community, I figured if we’re making threads about this community, we should represent them better. Anyway here it goes...

LGBT or GLBT is an initialism that stands forLesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender. In use since the 1990s, the term is an adaptation of the initialism LGB, which was used to replace the term gay in reference the LGBT community beginning in the mid-to-late 1980s. Activists believed that the term gay community did not accurately represent all those to whom it referred.” - (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT)

According to my source (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT) the LGBT is meant to emphasize a diversity of sexuality and gender. People who belong to this are Non-HetroSexual or Non-Cisgender

Anyway, since Kingdoms at War is an extremely diverse game that allows players of all backgrounds and places to play, we should not discriminate. We should accept these people. I don’t believe there is an discrimination throughout people that are LGBT throughout Kingdoms At War. But if __Ivander__ feels the need to make a thread about it, there must be some issue with it...

I hope this cleared up what this group is, and what type of people are apart of it.

Let me know if I forgot anything, or if I should add anything :?

Regardless, take care Kingdoms at War ;)

[​IMG]

***Edit***

If needed, and if everyone feels it's necessary, I can add every group they represent. Just figured I should clarify what the group was.

2. Let's start an LGBT civil war... Battle of the sexualities :lol:

3. i hate all people equally, no matter if they're straight, bi, lesbian, transsexual, gay or whatever crap tumblr is coming up with.

4. That's the spirit :lol:

5. You know, its upsetting that I can't wear rainbows anymore without being associated with pride. My best zoot suit is rainbow. There I said it. GRRAPE over and out.

6. don't forget your misfit family

7. I AM THE HERO AND SAVIOR OF ALL LGBT

8. Yes you are Caitlyn...

9. nope nope nope nope nope nope

10. I'm ok with all people. I look around at life and I just don't see how male male or female female works though. For instance a screw needs a hole to secure itself. 2 holes don't work. neither do 2 screws . Nut and bolt need both to work. In all aspects of building science ect it always takes a male and female part to work. I've talked with many of people that are gay or les and most (key word most)have suffered a traumatic abuse. Now this type of behavior has gone on for thousands of years . Noah's son raped him , hence rainbow stickers supported. It's well known Romans , Greeks and many other cultures supported this behavior. I'm just curious what kind of benefits to society this behavior promotes. Not the minds of the people . I've met brilliant gay guys. But the overall contribution of the acts. Having children is how we continue our existence on this planet. It's ok to have certain feelings I get that . But in life we can't always act on our feelings cause it may not be productive or beneficial. If we all went gay withing 100 years humans would cease to exist cause no children would be born. I'm ok with gays because they don't press it on me. It doesn't affect me until I'm told to be that way. Therefore hey do what ya want. Just curious how this Benefits our ongoing existence on this planet. Not the minds the act. Male female does help our existence . Male male doesn't neither does female female. And as I've stated it doesn't work in building science or anything I've found.

11. I mean its ok but I prefer BLT in my sandwiches.

12. Support

13. excuse me i identify as an apache attack helicopter check ur privilege and plz support /ALL/ minorities next time thank you

14. Tumblr

15. You're focusing on reproduction. There's more to life and relationships than that. A same gender couple can't reproduce in the way hetero couple (assuming they are falling pregnant on their own) can but they can still use IVF, surrogacy,adoption and fostering (as can hetero couples). Doesn't that help our existence?

Many hetero couple choose not to reproduce just as there is many single people who don't reproduce.

In this day and age there are many ways to further existence than a 'nut and bolt'. If a hetero couple can't reproduce, should they be looked down on because they're not furthering our existence? I should think not.

Just my 2 cents worth :) I respect we all have our own views and I'm in no way trying to attack yours, Herr. But I have to disagree. You've assumed hetero sexual reproduction is the only way to further our existence.

16. I guess I would rather see a child raised with 2 loving people than tossed to the way side . Good point . But yes I was just focusing on reproduction. And don't look down on it . But you did prove a point on how could be benificial in helping life on planet further by helping the children who may have otherwise not had a chance at life. Well done. The artificial aspect I don't agree with but adoption surrogacy ect I do think is fine.

17. Support

18. I hate today's LGBT community. And people who don't use /imgfit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.