Petition for Making a Gifting Feature

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Feb 3, 2016.

1. That moment when you realize kasama never says anything intelligent

2. I suppote this because I have LB friends who will help me bc with this idea.

Fully soppote!

3. <3 <3

4. You could basically make tons of alts. Get the first tier in events. N give all the Sb to yo main

5. Support to gifting equip over 6 months old. Other than that no support . 6 month old equip is obselete . So no reason why gifting it to a alt or friend could hurt.

6. Exactly. Or eb equipment. Or mith. I have 2k unused mith I could trade for bb's or sb's.

7. Would it be visible on your profile that you have received a gift like in pmid or secret?

8. creating black market is complicating. Allowing trade through gifting is simple. Also if the player is too small there is room for kindness of strangers or that of their clannies or friends.

9. No support, the newbies get enough help with these events, if they want eb equipment they should earn it the same way everyone else has.

There's better ways to help a new account than giving them a free ride, teach them the game, the mechs, ally trading, eb, pvp etc etc

10. It would happen.

11. 3 years badge and that's ur stats? That's ur equipment? Lol. I don't think u can help anybody urself. Gosh... if there only was a way to hand u down some of my stuff... oh well lol

12. No support. Earn that shiz.

13. nobody is making u to gift. I do want to give some of my stuff. I want to trade and get bb's or sb's for it. U can be a Scrooge and sit on a pile of outdated armor, saying "earn that shiz". Ur choice.

14. I have 4 rings I am not gonna use, 3 body armor, 2 helmets. All it is is clutter sitting there. For a new account it would be awesome to have those. As for me, i'd rather have gold.

Why is such fear of helping somebody or to make somebody stronger? Are y'all scared of competition?

15. Wow so mature, resorting to insults when someone disapproves with your idea and gives alternative ways to help newbies.

Grow up little lamb

16. chillax. U are reading too much into it. If I were insulting, u'd know. I am not that subtle.

17. support, rich ppl gonna spam stuff anyway so its not like its gonna effect them, jus makes it easie for everyone else. And too all these ppl saying no support cuz it helps noobs grow too quick well lol kaw gives them double plunder, nobility points etc early on. Combine that with hte they gonna grow quick anyway.

18. I Think an Auction House with a modest Tax would do this game wonders. I wanted this even before events flooded my armor room.

Also the Gift packs would be great, generous high income players could help thier less fortunate friends if they so choose.