the truth about the kaw veteran.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Hello. I suggest you listen up and listen good.

From a kaw community culture perspective. The longer you've been playing, as can be seen from your badge. The more revered or more "veteran" the player you are considered.

This is a good thing.

Really?

You've been actively playing a phone app for 2 years? What the hell? That's ridiculous.

You've been playing a phone app now for 4 years? Are you for real ?

You have a 6 years badge! What the! Are you insanely mad? What about your life ? What about that badge?

You see, the Longer you linger, the bigger the joke you become.

Nobody is immune.

So yeah. That's pretty messed up. 

2. 

3. I disagree, my badge is the reason I'm almost as famous as Deae

4. This is why every 2 months or so I make a new accountcan't get to into one account unless I'll be one of these no life 6 year badge noobs

5. Maybe I'm missing a joke here but I'm confused.. I can play this game and have a life. Just because someone has a 6yr badge it doesn't mean kaw had consumed their life for 6yrs...

6. yay a shorn has appeared

7. I have noticed I've become more of a loser the longer I've played this app and used the forums...

8. :eek:

9. What's wrong with playing kaw for 6 years?...its a game just like a you get a game on a console...I have FIFA 10 from 2009 which I still play every now and then on my old console because its fun...kaw is fun...its the same.

10. She's more ribbing at how people perceive how long you've been here with how good/important you are. It is pretty interesting to consider.

11. Oh ok I see. The older players are more likely to be more popular and therefore seen as more important. But that's how it works for most things in life really lol.

12. Same reason we respect our elders. I know we should treat everyone equal, but I know that I'll treat a person with white hair and wrinkles with more respect than someone my own age.

It should be stated though that the badge does not describe loyalty or activity. Only the creation date of the account.

13. He*

And yes it's true to an extent though.. It's all about experience and the longer you have played, the more friends you are likely to have, the better you will do in all areas of the game.

14. Me too :cry:

15. me too.. looser and looser

16. I feel like I haven't seen you for a while

17. Unfortunately that's how long it takes to BC.

Or longer :cry: