how to get seal items?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by __Ivander__, Feb 3, 2016.

1. How to get seal items? Please tell me if anyone made this kind forums to get free seal items

2. Seal of the Damned drops from the following epic battles: Warbeasts, The Depraved, Revenge of the Warbeasts, The Reckoning, The Haunting, Sporavek's Revenge, The Gilded Lord, and The Sleeping Giant.

They can also be purchased for 59 nobility points! :)

3. Thank u

4. zta is better >.>

5. What is zta?

6. ZTA stands for Zelgarad the Accursed, and is a limited time epic battle! :)

7. Thank you, you are so kind anf answered lots of questions. Are u aiming to be a moderator?

8. You're welcome, and thank you! :)

No, I'm not aiming to be a moderator. In order to become a moderator you've to apply for it on ATA's web site and I don't think you can become moderator by just answering questions.

9. I'm pretty sure the best you can do by answering questions is become a valiant knight

10. Well if you have applied then it does depend on what kind of questions you answer. If you show you have good understanding of the ToU then you in theory have the potential to become a moderator.

11. This is why chocolate will get vk. Good job choc :) she always beats eeveryone to it haha

12. No but I will put a nomination of vk for you, you're always helping and I appreciate your hard work

13. Agreed