need some help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SkullznBonez, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, I need some help. I'm talking to someone that I like a lot. I'm young , so I never really loved someone. I have a habit of pushing people away. A lot of stuff in my life I'm going through right now, As KaW being my outlet to get away from that, I don't give this person the opportunity for me to open up to them. This person is still here by my side. But it's like I feel I prevent myself from developing more feelings for this person because of how I think my parents would react. It's like I wanna be happy but feel my parents would go crazy. Plus there's something deeply important I have to tell this person . So it's like what do I do? Should I talk to my parents ? I don't wanna end up making this person mad and they end up getting tired of how I treat them. Need some help

I'm sorry if this isn't meant for forums.

2. lol you really think KAW forums is a good place for this ?

3. I needed some advice. I walled a mod and they said here is prolly safer. If it's not appropriate a mod/dev can simply remove it. No biggie. I gotten advice from friends. I figured I'd get more. Please remove yourself with that kind of energy, it's not needed

4. Get councilling, best thing that can happen to anyone.

5. I'm not going anywhere else but you have to go back and forth with the new version of a new song on the phone with a few days and the rest of the year before it gets boring and repetitive and boring and repetitive to be able to see what happens when you are not going anywhere else in this country to be able too many times you get the hang of it and it is not the same thing I would like it but it was the best thing to say I have a great way of the year of high school and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a great day and the rest of the best thing to be a great way to get the best way to the point of view of a new one and only the second time half a of a new good day to day and in a statement few years ago I have to do it for me to the point of view is the only one of my life I love you the best y a the same best of luck with to get a good new album is the best only a few days ago and I have to do be in the first time half a dozen people are so much for fun and easy I have no clue what I was just thinking a about the future of our lives on the way other than that I of the best year for the first place time half a million century ago and when you have get up and at the end of this page.

6. This is golden advice. I cried. Thank you, Prime.

7. Post is vague, but seems that this person is someone your parents might object to. Your parents, from your perspective, know how to teach what is right and wrong. So I would think they know what is in your best interest.

Many women I was interested in during middle/high school were great people to spend time with.. But my parents knew it was a distraction from my studies and would result in lower grades, because us boys can't concentrate with girls around.

And they were right. The power of good looking ladies and sweet perfume was too great to continue studying and making good grades.

So.. Tread lightly, if you want to do well and get high marks.

Otherwise, there are great self help books that are more helpful than KaW forums. Dr Laura's books are a great starting point on relationships.