kaw hitting mechanics

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Dec 9, 2015.

1. still waiting for your main to hit me uk_ow because if massive stat silent-SE can hit me then so can you. and lol at soulless_warrior-_- calling me a hoe i dont even flirt with anyone on kaw.

2. Woah bro. So she smacks you and finds ways to not be hit and then puts up a building and starts over with the hits?

What a jerk. You should get a crew together and forum about it. Because what KAW needs is someone to start a thread about skinnyminny.

Again.

3. This poor noob listened to the haters and felt I would be a pushover. He's a joke. No pots, no eq, no clue.

He started a fight with me so he could get some attention. Instead he was just blocked and I use him to pin my spies and troops is all.

He went to wc crying and was silenced and now he's finally turned up here to try get some attention.

Sorry funny noob. No cease fire for you 

4. Blah blah blah blaaah.. You're stil awake? lol, this antique player calls every enemy of her noobs. Pathetic, you fight only noobs? Scared of the real fights, you're a dtw-fanatic even in your dreams you go dtw :lol: Every enemy of yours are waiting for you to pop your out from that dtw-sinkhole. Every "noob" (as you call everyone against you) has outgrown you already :lol: You thought they all quit? Another delusion.

5. This guy clearly was farmed so hard he can only post his rage from that funny little useless alt. 

6. Your scout bombs didn't even affect my growth. You were snoring in your bed while I was laughing not 1 of my allies was bought :lol: Since when did scout bombing a method of farming? You were stripping nothing but your pathetic time. :lol:

7. Hit me with your main u_k_Ow__ stop ignoring me when i mention it .You're nobody all you are is a idiot trying to bring yourself into something that aint nothing to do with you. and alisons been here for years you wouldnt just be now talking to her you would have kept it up from years ago .All you are is a onlooker a new player to this game .Pretending that youve played for years.Thats why you wont hit me with your big stat main because it dont exist.

8. Uk_ow won't actually say who he is. I call bs.

9. Skinny why is it you need players like magoo and willy to defend you.

Oh the glorious nature of kaw.
    Someone that needs attention because they can't get it anywhere else.

So you call everyone noobs.
    Congratulations very mature.
    You spend all day on kaw along with roni to validate your life. Amazing life you have. Applause.

Magoo and willy seem to think a no lifer is impressive as an achievement.
    Why yes. A no lifer that constantly fails must seem like a big achievement, when you have nothing else to brag about.

So let's see. What's today's achievement. You failed more actions.
    Applause.
    Seriously you can't win against a hansel with attacks. And they think you are a legend.

You think it because you farm noobs or smaller players ( or at least fail bomb others ) and you think this makes you important how?

While some of us treat this as what it is a game.
    Some treat it as a lifestyle.

Congratulations. You have no life and destroy the game for many smaller players that are not as pathetic as you.

I'm not surprised by willy claiming it's a valid tactic on a game to hide full time on here.
    I'm not surprised that roni stays all day in pin and bottom feeds from there. It's why she always fails.
    A mech in the game that was there to give people being heavily farmed a chance to fight back now gets consistently abused and used as a tool to hide in a war game.

Skinny was right in her opening post.
    It's time this gutless mech was removed. Or at least modified slightly.
    It's the sad pathetic excuses like skinny and roni that think they are clever that destroy the game for so many.

Then we have to put up with their gutless cries of victory that they forced players to quit.
    Yes well done. Very productive nothing toxic about the way you play a war game.

I'm sorry you don't have the guys to play fair against the smaller players.

I'm glad I'm here to show everyone how gutless you are.
    And I shall of course be here to ridicule and amuse for many months to come.

Please do keep up the butthurt, and remember the players hitting you. It's because you have made so many enemies being such a jackass.

That part of kaw you have excelled at.
    Now I'm sure you will continue to be abisive to many.
    I'm sure you will insult every player that disagrees with you.
    Just remember, your opinion doesn't matter.
    It never has and never will.

And don't forget. Playing this game especially as you do. It makes you a real warrior.
    You are a true hero to your nation.
    Your bravery and commitment and see mice to your country are greatly appreciated.

Oh hang on. Reserve that for those who have actually got out of the basement.

You have and always shall be. Just another noob. Doesn't matter how long you have played this. It doesn't make you more important in the real world. Sorry to break your bubble.

10. Ps roni dear. I'm full troops Hun. Your hitting from pin. You aren't doing squat dear.
    But please keep wasting your life.
    You only get one.
    And I'm sure the world is a much happier place for you locking yourself away.
    My thanks for your sparing the world your presence.

But I will admit when I think of you working out your tactics. The following comes to mind.

[​IMG]

12. Optional. You really are pretty sad. I could almost feel sorry for you...almost.

Anyhoo. When you poke your little head like a turd out of pin.

I will be there 

13. I was really hoping to see what ukow's back story was. Talking down to someone like that from such a small account almost always means they have a main account that got embarrassed.

Dont let me down dude. Tell us what happened.

14. [​IMG] optimal defect & majorly butthurt and a full time liar. ive been getting so much victorys on you in the past 24 hours and took plenty of gold.But stay in denial like the 24/7 liar that you are.

15. Its you whose dtw im not even in the eb ive been hitting you since it started.

16. [​IMG] " if i was you i'd lock your thread now and appologise. Things will only get worse for you " "Dont mess with me SkinnyMinny and roni .You Wont like me when i REALLY get angry !! Quoted from optimal wally's banner dedicated to SkinnyMinny !

17. Don't really like skinny but the drop build is a decent idea he unloads on you drops build regens buils then repeats seem like you lose.ether play by dropping your build or take the hits whatever you lose.

18. Finally. So glad you learnt about scouts not burning pots. Bravo. You learnt something from me. I'm so proud of you. 

Psssst don't tell anyone. Skinny actually hit a few times. Wow I'm honoured a legend hit me. Causing so little damage though. Shucks. Maybe he should try harder.

When trying to understand that roni complains I'm dtw, whilst failing that much and trying to claim she took loads of gold. 

Why to recover those losses I may need to

Erm hit an eb 2-3 times. Yup I'll never recover from that hardship. 

Now I'll gladly whack you both when you aren't dtw.
    I know Alison is too scared to ever pop her head up.
    I know, I know I'm supposed to be dtw non stop. But we can clearly see that may perhaps be a lie. I mean there may just be a clue or two in the above screenshots.

Five odd years and has to hide behind a tiny drop build. I'm so impressed.

But roni. Wow you are just something else.
    Really your perspective as to how much you achieve.
    I mean, I'm just so in awe as to how you see the world.

So we can keep doing this for as long as you like.
    The two of you are more than welcome to continue to prove to the kawmunity what an utter failure you are.