I'm not sure

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pizzaguy2012, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only thing that I have to be able too much of it and then you have no idea what you want me too much of it and then you have a great way to keep up with my friends and relatives and neighbors and friends and family members of the year before that was my fault you can't even see my baby giraffe to be able too much for me and you have a great day and night and I'm still waiting for the day you're here with me and my dad is the most important thing is that you have no idea why you gotta get my money back to sleep now and then you have no problem with that being said that the government has been a great way of life and death of me and my sister is so cute and fun to play with friends and family members of the year and the other day and night in a statement issued by the end of the best thing about the future of the year before that I don't know why you gotta get my license plate that says the same thing as the first half of the world and the only thing that could have been the most beautiful and the other only a couple weeks and the I don't think know have been the most beautiful thing in my room head to head off out the door for me to get a the my phone is and how it to the be all in up over a week period of last night I and the other rest is history is of course the you I was a in my life I love it so hard for you guys are should have I done seen been in a row and a I love it so when you are a lot of fun with my family members

2. I'm going to go out on a wild guess but I think OP just pressed the first suggestion on apples predictive text until he got bored and then posted this thread 

3. Brooooooo I was thinking the same thing about the 3rd line down

4. I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day that loop though :lol:

5. The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that you have a great way for me and I don't think that you have a great way for me and I don't think that it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a good time with you guys have to go back and I don't know how much you love it and it was not a good time with a good time waster and a good one for you to know that I'm going back and I have love it and it was is it a try to be able and a you and your a good.

6. I didnt even make it to the 3rd line down lol

7. This is probably androids suggestive button for example
    God bless you and your family and friends and family and friends and family and friends and family and friends are coming to visit our help pages of the day and I have to be able at any rate we are looking forward

8. well done on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my phone and it is not the same thing to say I have a good time with the new version is better to be the best thing to say I have a good time with the same thing to say I love it and it is not the same time
    this if fun.

9. FARM B4 EAGLE

OP 6/8 2adp

10. I don't have to be a great way to get the hang of this year is going to be in the first time since I've been trying for so many people in the world to me and my mom and sister are you going out with my friends to play with the same time as the most beautiful girl in the morning.

11. I don't think I'm going to the point where the heck out the way you can get it right away with the new year ago today and I'm still not sure what the you you can Ty you can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and death in a while ago but it was the best of the year of high quality of life and death in a while ago but it was the best of the day before my eyes out and get it to be the first half of the day

12. You are not in my room for a long way in which a great way to go out with the best way of saying it is the most recent version and is the most beautiful girl in my head hurts and I'm I the the only thing way of the day I don't have a great way to the game with a new one and the rest of my favorite friends with you guys and girls I your so cute I love you so much for a few years days and I'm the best way of the best thing to say it was the first time since I got have been a while ago but I can't even take a look.

13. My predictive text is too full of curse words to post here.

14. The fact I can see you soon and I'm still not sure what I was in his last year in office for a while to get a new phone case you would have a good day to day and I'm just a little bit of a good time with my mom and I have a lot more than one million people are going to be in your head in a while ago but now I'm going to get to go out with my mom and I love it when you are so cute

15. I'm not going anywhere near the border between the two countries in Asia and the rest of the year before the game with the same thing over and over again I will be the first half of my life and deaths of two people who have been the most recent quarter to get the chance for the rest of the best way to the gym today is a very long time ago when he said the company has a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and I don't think that I have a great way of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on track and I love the fact is the most recent one is going well and the rest of the day best friend and in my life is the only thing I is the best most of them are so the first time in I don't know have a good nice to see have a great day to be a little good to see the you have to no avail in the a team that won.

16. I don't have to go out and about a year earlier and the rest is a good one and the only one that was a great way to get the chance to of be in a while to load up on my wall of and a half hour to and the only one that was a great way to get the chance to get my hair done and the other side of my friends and the rest only thing you can get the chance of getting a little too much for a while ago when he is not a fan and the only way to the next day you're there is a very good at the end of the year of high and low inflation is a good one for you to and the only thing is that it would is the most important thing is a good one to talk about how much you mean the absolute world to see what happens

17. You can get it together and I don't have to a the best of all the time best of the year and the I phone and the I pad for a while and the I rest other people in who is a this the other hand day side to be the first place I don't want it to all of the best thing of my beauty sleep with my life I and is the only best friend in is and I love don't live in know how what the heck best actual money to be get buy it for me a good lot of fun to be use it to me that I'm I the best one yet another reason day of school my life I love my life new album of is a good very great day and night I was have to do with the my a in a the my life is the most beautiful thing and the I

18. You know are can be used for the this year ris and is the best most only if the it I have love the for fact way of the saying is the most recent quarter and a good time with a lot more to go do that in the my life story of about two weeks years in prison a great day way to go to out to be my first time ever and I the one who I am so not in the my story on about how much I miss my her in the my story on about how much I miss my her in the morning and is now a in a row statement said he had to a YouTube video channel is the best thing ever when it comes down to earth and to get my hair life I love live with the a lot of the year day I have to no good for to the gym with me and my dad

19. I don't think it was the best of the year of high quality of life and death in a while ago but it was the best thing to say it was the first half of the day after a while ago but it was the first half of the day after a long day of my friends are so cute when you get to the gym today and I'm still not sure what the actual number one in a while to load the first half of the best thing to say it was the best of the best way of the day before my eyes out and about to go back and the best of luck with the best thing ever when the time of year when it comes to my house in and out of the of the day of before the game end update is the most best only one that was a the same time thing that would could be a the same time thing that would could not be have you ever heard the news conference at the end of this month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.