Osw/pvp banter thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Feb 1, 2016.

1. I scroll through many good threads that are destroyed by noobs arguing about osw/pvp, and yes even I do this sometimes, But that is no longer necessary.

I'll keep this short and sweet. This thread is for all fourm banter in a effort to keep other threads from being derailed and to better preserve these arguments/debates/Aztec noob tears.

Have fun and abide by the ToU... Begin!

-Grav

2. good try but people will still make jabs at other clans, as you did to aztec in the op, resulting in clans starting arguments.

come on, if you want a successful thread, be a little more mature in the original post.

3. Didn't you just run from fury 

4. This thread doesn't abide by the TOU, so good luck with that

5. If i had salty right now, i would mop the floor with u i swear

6. I've NEVER been in fury. Get ur facts staight, nub

7. Hard to take this seriously with all them typos

8. What typos are you talking about here? Maybe I'm stupid but all I can see is one grammatical error.

9. Don't try and diss my lili pad

10. But anyway this thread is pointless, trash talk will continue in other threads anyway. Also you took a shot at Aztec in the op, cmon that's not cool. Sure blast the idiots all you want in the replies but not the op.

11. Sorry, I mixed you up with Roni pretty easy to do since you're both idiots.

12. Cmon lili has become a good forumer now.

13. Fite me m8. ,..,

14. nice of u to opt in.

15. Wot

16. i just wanna drop some disrespect to all my enemies in wars..

but then again i like all of them. except aqv_firemansam, screw that guy. :(

17. This thread is just a complete copy of " roni & Lili's fan mail " thread.and no i didnt run from Fury i was in there for 8 months in the osw. i was dropped .Not for my fighting actions in the osw but for something completely unrelated .so graveyard dont talk what you know nothing about moron.and im female.and as well as hitting optimal defect ive been fighting a clan for a month. so yet again mind your own buisness what you have no idea about.

18. Someone rides the special bus, I didn't say anything about your gender so why bring it up?