A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. We're back ;)

2. Actually Aztec had awp & gaw handled, before gaw realised the truth and turned on you. The only time our family became involved is when you and the rest of your members, weaseled your ways in to other clans councils and leaders ears, dragging them in to fight your fight. We only then came in matching clan for clan each one you drug in.

While we're at it, to clarify the OP post, that war ended with the majority of awp allies turning and farming them. After they all realised they had been duped into a war.

3. O noes AWP and their wide variety of 10mil hansels are back

4. Better than if BH and their wide variety of inactive alts were back.

5. Funny that you spout off at BH about inactive alts when that's your M.O. So you opened up AWP to try and bore us to death again. You guys were ready to disband it with the last cf terms but we allowed you to keep it open to honor your friend clockwork. Everyone in kaw knows you are nothing but a joke and you are just crying out to try and be somewhat relevant. I told you the first time we would make you famous, but nobody wants to watch the sequel. All you are good at is getting accounts dropped in your lap and being a forum and wall warrior. You will accomplish nothing as usual and will be beaten to a pulp once again. Hope you enjoy. My news feed: "Nothing to report"

6. Speaking of inactive alts, how many do you have? :lol:

7. Who was Awp Again ? ^

8. Seems like a great thing. You wouldn't complain about it if it was happening to you. Also do some roster checks, you are running your mouth on here when you should be doing that. So when's HQ gonna try and strip me? Cause we both know Aztec can't pull it off.

9. A lot less than KoT.

10. Don't bully con, he's just upset we made him drop build on his last account. Those stats dropped fast.

11. Anyway, all of this fourm warring needs to move off my thread.

12. Because you are booooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg.

13. If they were boring you wouldn't ask for a cf. You would move on and ignore them.

Do you ask the fly on your wall to leave? No you squash it or ignore it.

15. ,Lolol we are in osw?
    Did you tell your clannies?