How "Sons of Sparta." killed the clan they were "helping"

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ConfusedRabbit, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Uhh. Sure, but I'm sure mine are bigger :|

2. I don't think anyone should start a fight with a guy named frank who has barcodes.

He is likely a candidate for organised crime.

3. the political side of this game amuses me to no end. good luck, op.

4. Paragraphs save lives

5. Sorry, I put paragraphs in while I was writing it, didn't turn out with them. Like I said, Im a forum noob

6. Don't lie lol... It won't remove your paragraphs.

7. I think he is more of a alt than a noob d: , maybe idiot would better fit

8. Maybe if u were an active hitter in osw u wouldnt have been kicked. Noobs smh

9. And sos was far from losing when u compare 15t in strips to 0 strips for rogue who had to call in help from dkod which is why iss is involved. And to clear the record its one clan full of sos and iss against dkod we are rogue and the noob empire and who ever else wants some tbh we dont care. Happy kawing noobs

10. Troll this thread and u will get smacked happy kawing

11. Hah, how cute. Like you don't already have ur hands full

12. Funny toto from a dkod member who is in a clan that starts osw with regs while already losing to us

13. Hah, I'm not a dkod member. You should know by now that I'm a rogue, but you guys can't track anything anyway so whatever

14. Lol who has rogue tracked? U have ran 0 strips at least try if ur gonna run ur mouth

15. Blah blah blah. Another noob takes osw into forums. and since you have already tried to join the other side of this war, you may as well find the attk button. Lord knows you havent done much of that to either side of this war.

16. Nice try, Ive been in ur clan for 2 months. U guys have been stripped

17. I support this noob

18. pfft