Clan Role Improvements

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CrazyBeautiful, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Most of us are ok with the idea of clan roles, some of us hate it, but it was requested years ago and Devs did listen to us(years later)
    but, roles are too limited and need some adjustments...

Commanders and Armsmasters should have the ability to kick members, I'll even go a step further and say, get rid of the chargehand position and give us that many more commanders and/or Armsmasters ....

Captains should be able to manage clan applicants, again I'll go a step further and say, get rid of the knights and give us than many more captains...

these seem like reasonable adjustments since we know these changes are here to stay

2. Support its hard to give roles choosing who to give what

3. Beyond support.

4. I thought the same. So support

5. Support, having roles that only start ebs and allow applicants is not enough when you have to keep members coming and ebs flowing with not enough trusted players for each role.

6. Captains are useless

7. Every Role down below War Chief is useless, nobody of them can kick people if Space needed, the old system was the best solution, but this is only Complicated, every Clan need Admins with full access to all options to keep the Clan running

#support

8. Support remove gold make it free allow us to have as many normal admins as before