New Clan Roles Update.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lIlISuperiorlIlI, Jan 31, 2016.

1. New clan update; I like it especially the muting portion of it, however, muting should be disabled during wars.

Why? Because you get trolls daily during wars who just like to mess around and not care about the war, just silence people including the War Commander.

Please change this.

2. cant you always have other war chiefs unmute them? and you can ss and send it to support.. plus this is useful for muting spammers.

3. That's not the point, not all war chiefs are active 24/7 before war starts.

4. not all toasters toast toast...

5. So You can mute whoever you want? that is sad

6. On the other hand u do tend have those that spam cc. U do have a point but u can mute those thats not war related chats

7. Yeah, even worse when you're WC and a War Chief is muting you to mess the war up...

8. I agree with this for indi wars, just because the system for who gets to ability to silence others isn't able to discriminate against a troll who wishes nothing more than to upset and disturb the cc. But LL and regular system wars you can choose who is the admins so it's less necessary.

9. Support

10. How do i get role

11. A member in your clan with the Change Role tool will have to assign you a role! :)