Petition - Get Rid of New Update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rose_Strawberry, Jan 29, 2016.

1. I lost an alt to this update. Great motivation to stop spending money. Wtg kaw

2. Same here

3. I am against the removal of the new update. Sure it could use a few tweaks, but in general I think it is a move in the right direction from ata.

4. Support! But I want the muting button to stay

5. Roles with limited slots is a disaster. Change Captains n Knights so able to open clan door. Enable Recruiters to start EB. This would be a BIG step towards devs helping clan owners to run their clans smoothly. All of those roles should be able to kick folks too.

6. Yes I agree

7. Actually they should allow owner to decide which permission they want admins to have and that it

8. Evolve or go extinct!

9. Most people on this game aren't very smart so they obviously can't fathom something so complex like this update.

10. Agree with this

11. Also the owner of this thread is a newbie so I don't see why they care honestly

12. Support, not sure if your talking about the clan update or the LL war adjustment. Either war I think that they should do one of two things. Either repeal the updates, or post a thread where we vote on if we want the update to stay or not, which SO many people have asked for and we obviously know is possible.

13. Support. Remove the update. My kaw freezes all the time now, and wont let me play on my comp any more.

14. calm yourself son I know you have urges to shoot up schools and take your anger out on other because you're a bitter person but it's ok there's hope for people like you

15. Better not get rid of new roles now ive spent so much on them

16. Hahahaha shooting up schools, you're so funny!!

/end sarcasm.

Since when has the murder of children been something to use for amusement?

Go hide in your mums knicker drawer again, idle minded moron.

18. Can we get rid of this thread? I thought it was illegal in the world of Kaw to complain about stuffs and things?

19. Petition to get rid of strawberry_rose

Signed led