Lowland War Modification. TVP.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llll-E_V_I_L-D_A_D-llll, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Continued support. There is literally no exploit to getting a LL no match anyways.

However I'm not too sure now that bfa/bfe is implemented but I'd think that it still only 200-250 tokens there are getting. You can't keep up getting only 200 tokens every war cause the winners will leave you in the dust

2. I support this, I've been no-matched plenty of times and it's annoying.

3. Don't forget me, I supported it, but I was just saying from several point of view :)

4. Your point of views makes zero sense. Refer to above.

5. ^heh.

edit:about battle barcode, I got chu.

lIlllIlBattlelIlllIl

copy/paste

6. Found my name out

7. Support

8. Support but make it 200-300 tokens since 300 is the max you can get for a loss

9. Hm.

10. A guy on another thread actually said he was going to "hang up his war claws" And keep his "eb claws on"....when you start referring to yourself as having claws and thinking you are an actual tiger and not just some chinese/north korean kid....its time to delete the app....that being said...200-250 sounds great get it done devs u noobs

11. ^ That wasn't me, just in case someone thought that :| . I never use the word "claws", neither I'm a kid, nor Asian, o_O. Js, because your post is just under mine :shock:.

12. UnstoppableTiger apparently thinks he she it whatever is in fact a tiger....when really prob was an extra in this rap video you should all check out...its so cold in the D by T-baby. Dont ask how i came upon this gem of music ...just be thankful i shared.

13. Support