Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Wtf!!!!!!!! I can't re-admin anyone while I am working on rebuiding the clan???? I better give up dumb devs

2. Who needs so many roles???? And how will any small clan pay trillions. Cost of new clan 25B. Cost of admin 1T. Hilarious!!!

3. Anyone having problems with kindle devices reloading app after update

4. The developers are aware of this and waiting on Amazon to approve a new update! :)

5. Yes, both my alt and my husband's alt that are on kindle won't play. Just goes to profile and immediately closes.

6. By supporting, and devs creating, my clan bank system in another thread. :D

7. Or by getting rid of it - My clan would take probably a year or two to reach something as stupidly high as 1 trillion, not accounting for myself and events, and there is a maximum of 3 Admins allowed, which is even more stupid

8. Still no fix for the Kindle Update. 

9. Tis a nightmare. My admins can't do the jobs I need them to do. Bring back owner, chief admins , admins and members

10. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 26th!

.____. Yea

11. Oh and I want a refund on my 5 tril whatever it us I spent

12. Then that's your choice, I and my clan are not wealthy or big spenders nor any of us bc or lb players, yet we have managed to get the majority of the slots purchased.

13. This is not Aaron well thought out idea and I for one find it ridiculous and stupid. Money talks tho and the poor pay as usual.

14. It's a bit disappointing that the commander role can't kick etc?

15. It's disappointing the Devs didn't fix the kindle version.

16. There needs to be a way for one clan to run epics while other members in that clan are participating in system wars. Clan hopping for war was a hassle to manage with just keeping titles up to date.

17. New Update

This new update is stupid, complicated, and it sucks.

19. this is by far the worst update since the game started

20. No no.
    The recent lowland war change is