Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Continued support, still after two years it keeps coming. Where ya at devs?

2. Bumped to AT.

3. Why has this not been done yet?

4. I wish we had an answer.

5. Re: Rich clan structure

This should've been done a long time ago, I don't see what's so hard about implementing it

6. You're gonna be destroyed by bumping old threads.

7. I know what I'm doing. The fact that they are old is somewhat the point.

8. Out with the old in with the new.

9. Not with this case. The old should be the new by now but its unfortunately not.

10. As I recall and from what I heard since I haven't played this game that long, didn't players said Ata made a promise to them for this game in 2013 and it never came?

11. I don't want to misquote them and say there was a promise, but there was some form of positive approval from them. That is for sure.

12. it's funny how this was widely supported back when this was made, but now that its being released theres nothing but complaints.

13. Idea is still widely supported, if you actually read the flame wars it heavily weights to complaints about:

1) The term Peasant, preferred Peon or Cattle myself
    2) Cost for roles and its potential adverse effect on starter clans that help new players.
    3) Lack of communication and timing from ATA after they chucked the grenade in the room and shut the door.
    4) The fact that TNT stopped being a Hansel
    5)and overly complex roles becoming a nightmare to re-apply to players that flop n and out for EE and EB chasing.

I made up number 4 TNT while no longer a hansel is still a Noob!

14. Amazing. All these years. Like a prophecy. And the massive support and now on the eve of it players are yelling at the top of their lungs. Afraid of changes.

Hopefully all goes well tomorrow. And should any real concern arises may it be addressed quickly

15. Plz do this.Would enjoy this as it still sort of fits the theme of kingdoms and war.

16. bump again for some people who claim the community never wanted this

17. I think this proves that forums is a bad source for figuring out what the community wants or doesn't want. I would guess that just about everyone who supported this in 2013 still does.