Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. No support. Now LB are gnna win all their wars.

2. It's going to turn into a recruiting competition in order to win the war. Do not add bfa/bfe. Keep it the way it was. FAIR.

3. Do you devs realize That no one here wants this to happen. Let us all be equal when we do LL wars.

4. This feature hasn't been implemented in war yet has it?

5. Its already been updated

6. That seriously sucks. Now not as many people are going to do LL wars

7. So it is not capped at all. That makes LB win all their LL wars. This is horrible.Why can't u do a beta first.

8. It is capped at 10% per stat for bfe, and 10% per stat for bfa. Possible 20% total cap between bfe and bfa

9. Not to mention as well that higher level CS players have the advantages in bfe as well. From the abyss blade, pinioned boots, that def shield... etc...

10. No those don't count if you actually read.

11. I'm pretty sure that if this went down to a vote

It's like 6 ppl for this

and the rest of kaw against this

12. Lets vote just like on the peasant name, we all know what will be the outcome

But yeah if there is 1 thing i learned from playing kaw, is that devs are against democracy

13. Dont feel like digging through forum. How are they not factored in then? Are they added overall?

14. Read the very first page Lmfao. "Percentage based equip is excluded"

15. Still waiting for a vote....

16. I am top 50 lb and I don't agree with this wars were finally good matches and u had to go screw it up know it's like indi again Bigger / more lb u win simple

17. (Facepalm) That's what I get for trolling forums when I'm half asleep. Thanks bro

18. Someone help me and explain how it's capped. Please...

19. The tenth percentile is given at 2 bil bfa nothing beyond that even though some LB have higher

20. Yall come watch this war, itll be a prime example of the results of this update lol.