Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Devs won't do anything....

Sorry but it's true....

2. Like in our RL, everyday goes, every grows and changes to be better. I agree to dev (first time) to make everything change, so not bore

3. Gerald your build is still the best and you have your bfa!

4. We all been in ll wars where on match up we get some of the top war clans and know we have to make no mistakes and all work together to even have a chance of wining and in the original format ll wars allowed you that chance.
    This update takes that chance away also ll let new ppl that never war have the experience and opened war to a new bunch of ppl
    Clans won't take ppl with no bfa/bfe and as a result will kill another style of war

5. Devs introduced this so ppl spend money on events for eq and now lb still have incentive to buy allies and spend on events. Its all about money and this money won't go to kaw its for development of smash hence killing off the peasants in this game and only leaving the whales

6. I will still war and not a whale will be more difficult but that's not the point they would have been as well keeping round wars cause basically that what ll will become clans stacked with high bfe/bfa against good war ppl with no encouragement for others to war and that was the whole point of running out ll wars to encourage ppl to war

7. Just to clarify, have the devs told you about their business plan and where their funds go? Or are you just pulling these assumptions out of the air? Do you know something we don't?

As far as I know, the developers of KaW still accept a monthly salary and there is still active development of KaW going on. As we've seen in the last weeks.

The only thing I don't see on SMASH, are fail players like you speaking about things they have no idea about. They have barely 5-6k active players a day! and yet the community is cheerful, helpful and full of hope. I don't see them bash the developers for new events with free rewards and what not.

Fortunately the trolls, and doomsday preachers haven't got to their forums yet. ;)

8. I think the devs are just upset that a low level player, like myself, can spend a minimum amount of money and still make the LB

9. The only developments for kaw are about money and not for the game to live on or bring in new customers. This is common in IT as you need to fund new projects but will support the old software until it is no longer viable to. This is why new apps like smash etc are getting developed. Why do you think they r giving freebies etc. If they were not trying to rip off ppls money they wouldn't do it esp nobs etc. 1day notice to kill old ACCTS and clans. Some ppl will be away and HV nobs and xstals and will find there ACCTS gone. They had plenty of time to tell us but didn't. They just kept spamming with spragga sales and now lots of ppl will lose their purchases without knowing it.

10. Devs
    What r ur motives behind this? To encourage bigger spending? To make ll war participation drop?

11. Again, you haven't answered my question. You're rambling and have no idea what you're talking about. Why? Because the "Development" on SMASH is similar to what we have here, they have daily events and a bi weekly main event. It's a 2 year old game which does not have any "special" development for it, none more than the normal.

1 day notice? Incorrect, the devs announced this idea over a week ago. Nobs and accounts gone? What?
    Are you on recreational drugs, how are people losing their accounts, nobs and xtals?

What purchases are people losing?

They've been giving xtals out to help players than do not spend, have a chance at warring. A lot of games give out daily login rewards etc.

Of all the drivel you're spewing, most it is incoherent and doesn't make sense.
    I'd try and explain it to you, but you don't seem to want to understand.

12. Old iPod accounts are going to be lost

13. @ knight Chineseburn problem with devs make ing ppl spend money to war is not the problem
    It's that ll wars are going to be like round wars.
    with lower stats why restrict build so everyone in same bracket then give the advantage to some
    Atm there is a healthy number of ppl that do ll wars these numbers will drop like every other time devs have tried to alter wars just need to look at the past to see future of ll looks bleak

14. Even someone with an extra chromosome can see that this is the dumbest thing ever. Yes it is capped to a 10% bonus, but lets be real here. I have an account with 10T in allies and it's ranked 2k on ally lb. So only the big lb players will have the gold to get the max 10% bonus. And yes, 10% is a marginal increase, but 10% bonus is like 2-3 extra ll buildings, which will make a huge difference. Stacked LB rosters will return, just like in round wars, and these wars will die again, just like round wars. It feels like youre changing a perfectly working lightbulb you bought yesterday for a broken lightbulb thats been laying in a garbage can.

15. After reading this thread I quit ll wars . Back to retirement lol

16. This is junk.

I hover around #200 ally LB, and am getting +9% currently from BFA to all stats, and +7% from bfe.

I don't want a 16% advantage (in every stat) over newer accounts any players.

No one I've come across have asked for this or think it's a good idea -- and there's only been silence from y'all about this crap idea.

17. I haven't heard from a single leaderboard player who wants this... Including myself. Please remove this update. If you're gonna go through with this just go all the way and bring back round wars. Same result in the end.

18. Exactly

19. Yes finally bfe and bfa are now useful and not just for osw lol

20. Umm indi wars?