Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Haven't read back, so apologies if repeating... Repeating... Repeating same themes.. Most roles are too restrictive; current proposed maximum slots are not responsive to individual clan requirements ... Honestly they are a nightmare as currently proposed. Of course we will adapt, no choice! However, please reconsider the current limitations on role slot availability etc. Thanks in advance

2. Well I'm looking forward to it seems cool to have positions such as recruiter and the like, also can't wait to mute my fellow scrubs :D

3. This probably end up no one chat in cc anymore especially with that (mute)thingy.

4. read this ATA,TOTAL garbage improvement...

5. Incredible that other threads get responded to and yet 97 pages of vast majority opposed to roles as stated and nothing from mods or devs. Clan owners are key to keeping kaw moving forward. Huge effort goes into this. Clan owners are opposed to the role changes and limited slots. Please dont limit the number if slots.

6. So many posts with great ideas - yet all disregarded. Instead of constantly messing up almost every aspect of the game - why don't you actually just listen? It benefits both you (the devs) and the community.
    Less work for the devs and less negative feedback.
    More player satisfaction and therefor participation - and perhaps in the long run a new player base, which will end up spending like everybody else.
    To not listen and disregard is in my opinion absolutely stupid. Ideas get handed on a silver platter yet it gets thrown in the garbage.
    The voting system used for the "soldier or peasant" names was great because it reflected what the kaw community wants. Do it again.

7. Still no support 2 this ******** update

8. Maybe this has been answered already. Suppose I receive the Armsmaster role for which 100B is required in my Clan and then I join a indy war.

I am assuming that I shall lose that role since I moved to a different clan. Upon return to Clan XYZ (say within 12 hours?) will I get my Armsmaster role back or do I have fork out another 100B every time I war?

thanks

9. The clans unlock the positions to give out so no they don't lose it

10. The fact that we have to.pay for these new roles is ridiculous the prices are way to high ur going to kill all small starter clans

11. 36% of the clan can edit the clan page, ca and mute but only 26% of the clan can actually let people in?

12. Yep I raised this previously. Its rubbish.
    The charge hand can kick members but can't let in. This role will not be used in my clan as it has no worth.

13. Why do we need to pay for clan roles? Isn't it part of the clan entitlement? Do dev has any better thinking of how to improve the game to user?!?

14. Oh looks like the system is broke already can't promote my alt

15. Stupid stupid stupid. Why do we now have to pay for clan roles. Stupid

16. Good job at making the build complete clans have something to do.....while all the rest of the new players now have to waste time coming up with money to grow the clan ..... This will cripple smaller clans

17. Send the devs feedback and emails.

SAY NO TO BS FORCED UPDATES AND BEING MADE TO PAY FOR WHAT WE ALREADY HAD FOR FREE.

Say no.

18. As mentioned in the latest timeline post, you won't be able to do this until around 12PM PST today. We need everyone on the updated client before we can make this change.