Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Where do I throw my pound of flesh blood money to buy back my position? I've found no new buttons anywhere? :-(

2. Really no bank ? Think I got gold coming out my behind or what ?

3. Why isn't there a notice in your news when you get mutted, people already forget who they mute and members won't know if they aren't on when they are mute

4. Yea good job guys. Can't hit a release deadline for your lives. Thanks for the handicap clans for the day and as always devs. I hate your stupid faces :)

5. The clan owner should be notified of every mute and be able to see it on the roster.

6. I poop money everyday.

7. Updated on my kindle and it won't even open anymore :(

8. ROFLMAO...you people amaze me. A thread concerning this very thing has been started and supported multiple times. Quit whining and get to adjusting. Life is change. Get over it.

9. good idea, let me just make 5-6 clans with my alts really quick..

10. Well i guess im finally gonna be forced off my old iphone!

11. Has the update been lau
    nched yet? Cause my phone hasnt been able to see it yet, but my laptop can see the role change already.

12. it has been launched. i guess the time its received differs per region?

13. Sadly, i definately dont support this change, my dinosaur iphone has been struggling to stay in the game for a couple years already, n for some things i have to log onto my pc now, but if im understanding this thread: i wont be able to use my old iphone at all??

14. They changed that, all older devices will now be able to still play, but expect crashes, lags and never holding a position higher than soldier due to the New menus and options will cause your devices to crash.

15. We should be allowed to admin members up until you enable changes.

16. Agree

17. Too expensive make it free you are gonna ruin the game if these costs stay

18. Bet you do bud , NO SUPPORT to this update.