Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. The cap is 10%. We the leaderboards are going to dominate. I'm not 15-20% stronger than a new player. No support Devs, this idea sucks.

2. 2 billion bfa is the cap ( in every category lol)

3. The 2 billion cap is fine for the bfa in my opinion but is unrealistic for bfe.

4. Note: While Lowland War stats are shown on profiles, they are not actively taken into account in wars at this time. Lowland Wars which will take this into account will indicate in the war details.

5. 20% is like 3 more buildings. That can dominate the war

6. Lolllllll bye bye ll wars.... 10% of bfa in ll wars. Lb player can tank entire 15 person roster like old round wars. Genius devs! Lmao... Wow just wow.........

7. Better work on that spy bfa zeal  need that extra 2%

8. Just openly admit you have no idea what you're doing and it might be acceptable. NO one wants this, INCLUDING the lb as they see how it's going to kill ee... Again.

9. I'd say I have decent bfa/bfe and these are my stats in comparison to zeals
    Mine
    13% attack
    11% defense
    10% spy attack
    9% spy defense
    Zeals
    17% attack
    14% defense
    16% spy attack
    15% spy defense

43% vs 62%
    It's a huge difference caps should be at 5% per stats in my opinion.

10. No support, horrible idea.

11. Bad idea......so much for the thought of leveling the playing field 

12. Im done with LL wars. Not gonna bother. Thanks for ruining that. At least I wont have to spend any more money on crystals.

13. Update isn't as bad, devs could of mentioned cap and nonlinear progression in main post, still the near 20% bonus for lb is gonna be annoying :/

14. Looks like someone got scared their wallets would get lighter by having an ee war that didnt incentivise dropping $$ on events...

15. TOP 14 ALLY LEADERBOARD FOLLOW ME FOR WAR.. I GUARANTEE YOU A WIN.

16. Kaw answer these 2 questions why are regular round wars gone? Why are low lands popular?

17. Sad that although there is hardly any support for this it will go through. Sorry I don't spend enough in this game for my voice to count.

18. Why keep messing up the wars. LL wars were fine as are. Now ps1 definitely will be out of the picture for LL wars. If your going to do this to LL wars then make a new clan war because I know a lot of warriors not going to war in LL wars now because of this update to LL wars.

19. I agree 100% I enjoyed LL wars now I doubt I'll ever do another. Way to ruin it devs.

20. TOP 100 FOLLOW ME FOR WARS, GUARANTEED 10% STAT ADVANTAGE