Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. BTW,

your update today killed my app.... I am trying again tomorrow. Will keep fingers crossed tonight

2. Great I can't update from iOS 6 due to device issues. So I will I be forced to retire ?

3. This is idiotic

5. If you can't update then you will not be able to have a clan role other than soldier otherwise you will crash a lot. After this update though you will need to try and find an alternative for the future as the update after this will not be compatible. PC is a good alternative however it isn't very mobile so that may be a problem.

6. Why does ATA needs more money from players on clan roles that's already are today working ?

Greedy ATA is finding new ways drain players cash, this Sales, events, PvP evens, new clans roles all have one thing in common

$$$$$ to ATA

Why does ATA NEVER do things for player experience instead of thinking how ATA can only earn more cash

This game getting boring

7. Be careful. They'll delete your honest opinion.

8. new ranks

Will we still be able to use the new ranks today??

9. Can someone clarify for me because this thread reads as well as a mentally regarded chimpanzee trying to impress its food delivery system coordinators :
    Devs are backpeddaling now, right? Is that what's happening?

10. Will we not be able to change and reassign ranks for another 24 hours?

11. Why is the price for the Armsmaster positions in game asking for 500B each when previous forum post says they should be 100B?

12. SUPPORT TO ATA

13. :eek: I am a filthy peasant.

Guessing the rank name change didn't roll out correctly?

14. Anyone else experiencing this? Will double check with devs, as it was indeed originally stated as 100b a pop.

Via:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=178572

15. Apple is behind them droping old ios they all about the money...

16. Yeah, 'Armsmaster' role has a price typo. Been forwarded to devs, thanks for feedback.

17. the updates out for me, ive been buying ranks for my clan..

18. Another typical screwed up release no update in playstore yet n do not expect one for awhile.

19. Everyone is able to purchase the roles at the moment. However, can't assign the new roles until tomorrow.

20. my assumption is the update is still coming out today - but the clan roles and the requirement to have the update wont set in until tomorrow. most likely to correspond with the end of the event