Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

And 2 final comments:

1) I'm used to old devices have issues (pull my email records from June of 2015 - current) in which I'm constantly having to delete and reinstall KAW almost daily on the older accounts. Nature of the beast, and I'm okay with that - accepted that as necessary to play on those accounts.

2) Question: (And let's be real on this) - As stated above, to acquire new devices for alts will cost me $4,000. Your suggestion on playing via ATA ID's on the PC is cool and all, but will there be a grace period and/or tolerance for multiple log in / log outs on the ATA ID's through soon to be obsolete devices?

Note: I can either spend $4k on new devices or spend $4k in game through the oracle. Truth be told if you obliterate my KAW army I'm likely going to lose interest in KAW with only my main left to play on, probably to stop spending all together. Check my oracle records, I think you got me for at least $2,000 on Black Friday alone.

2. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

I experience failure to load and crashing all the time on my iPod. Will kaw refund the money I put into this acct if I won't be able to play on it any longer?! I won't play on a computer...

3. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Kaw wont...kaw's boss will

4. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Has anyone in the UK on android received the update yet?

5. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

But we can't update CA in indi because no admin positions are given...

6. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

I too would like to ask if a refund is available should I no longer be able to play because I have an old device. I play on a mobile, because it is mobile! And isn't that the point of a mobile app? I have played and paid for over 4 years. I get on with the changes that come, but I really do not see how this improves anyone's gaming experience. I've even spent money recently in good faith. Perhaps you could have given me a warning at the time of my recent purchases. At least I could have made a more informed decision about my spending... put the money toward a new device perhaps

7. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

No sign of the update yet what happens if they don't realise the update before you kick me out the game?

8. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Why no more admin in EE war ️clan? Don't launch update if you aren't ready.

9. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

I'm in the uk and it has only been avaliable on my amazon fire tablet so far. This is now crashing and won't load the game.

10. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

I still have an alt on ios3 on an ipod touch. Works fine. Crashes sometimes but not often.

You can still use old device alts.

11. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Udid is what was used back then.. If not mistake IOS 3 should no longer run Kaw as udid is no longer used 

12. We've updated our schedule and updated the post below. We've pushed the full launch back by 24 hours, and users will now be required to update by 12PM tomorrow January 28th, and any members who are not set as new ranks by January 29th at 12PM PST will be automatically set as a Soldier.

13. This is a good idea :) Rewards should be out then as well and benefits most clans structure updates :)

14. I agree that it coinciding with the end of the event is brilliant as it allows players to use event rewards to invest in their clans.

Guys it's pretty established that this update IS happening so complain all you want it won't change. What we the community need to do is test this update and actually see if it works or if it's too much. If it works but to a lesser degree post feedback on what is wrong with examples.

15. What we the community NEED is to know our voices are heard and the FREE game we owners put in HUGE effort to maintain doesnt make our JOB harder than it has already been. Effort went into changing silly peasant title. What about request for increased role slots?? Did devs consult ANY clan owners? They consulted all kaw n collected input to change peasants to soldiers. But not our request for consideration with roles. -smh- Frustrating!

16. Wow, deleted my post? Really? Lol.

17. So the warlord/owners have to purchase the slots? Shouldn't there be a collective bank to purchase the slots?

18. Precisely, well said

19. I have a thread, I requested locked, supported by AtA, with this idea and got very little support, the majority wAs too focused on the update than assisting with coming up with a balance to it.

20. Anyone holding warchief, commander and armsmaster roles can purchase the admin slots