Clan Roles Launching January 27th! (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Yay time to spend all my gold!

2. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

What a waste of almost 5 years of feedback to be thrown into a poorly structured update that will spell the end of small clans everywhere.

3. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Uhmm No Reset Button anymore , That is wrong... So i cant carry reset Bombs anymore WTH...

4. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

About time we are allowed to have multiple accounts on one device how many alts are gonna be lost? iPods and iPhone 3GS are no good anymore then?

5. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Good to know about the pc, and about the phone, I wouldn't assume anything. Latest pimd update can be run in myh phone, but sadly, my ram is not enough to run it smoothly. I can no longer load my friends list or my friends requests without having the game crashing :( so I'm playing with limited functions, which is sad.

My concern is if the new version will work in my phone or not, because of what I explained above about Pimd. Something similar might happen to kaw or even worse, I could get kicked off phone gaming if the new version isn't compatible with my phone :( . I do prefer pc but what will happen if anything wrong happens with my pc? I won't have where to play :( .

And yes, I'm well aware I will have to forcedly update :( . Honestly, I saw it coming. The change is too big and fundamental to allow players to continue playing without updating.

6. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Anyone hold warchief, commander or armsmaster roles can purchase the admin slots.

7. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Irrational move,
    No support

8. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

The butt hurt people on this thread are hilarious

9. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

The update was avaliable on amazon app store so i installed it and now it's just automatically kicking me out of my game as soon as it loads up :cry: :cry:

10. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Could you provide more information regarding how the game is "kicking you out"? Are you experiencing game crashing? At what screen does this happen? Are you able to get to the homescreen? What kind of device are you on?

11. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

It bring's up the home screen of the game and literally crashes the second it's loaded it. I can't do anything on it at all. I'm using amazon fire 7 tablet.

12. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Thanks, we're looking into this issue and hope to have it fixed ASAP. This likely means we may see a bit of delay on our rollout timeline, but I'll update you as soon as I hear a definitive answer from the devs.

13. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

So I chatted with the developers a bit over concerns over the required update for those of you on older devices that cannot update. In the case where your device is too outdated to update, you won't be required to update to the latest version, HOWEVER, you will likely experience crashes when viewing your Clan Page/Roles if set to anything other than a regular member.

Those of you on devices that CAN receive the latest version of the game, the update will be required.

As an additional note, you can always choose to link your accounts to an ATA ID or Facebook and continue to play using the web client.

14. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Same as above on Kindle Fire HD, goes to home screen then kicks off saying Kaw has stopped working

15. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Great step in the right direction, thank you.

16. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

The only thing the Devs fix about this update is this.

17. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Devs if you aren't going to listen to your customers you should just stop supporting this game. You have ruined your reputation. Period.

Have fun losing your nob and xtal money. 

18. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Way past the morning and haven't had an update for kaw, running iOS 7 so I should still be good right?

19. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

I am going to apologize formally for my aggressive tone IF, repeat IF that is the case. I'm anxiously waiting on seeing how this all gonna play out. To put it into perspective, as my sister laughingly told me yesterday, it will cost me nearly $4,000 to acquire new devices for the alts I am expecting to lose. Should this be the case and we aren't required to update and still have access to playing, then again a apologize for my tone yesterday. Moreover, I appreciate you listening to the outrage of the community over the 24 hr notice and delaying the update slightly to give us more time to link accts in the event we have to transfer to a new device.

Shady

20. Re: Clan Roles Launching January 27th!

Good man as always shady!