Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Let's have a kaw vote, kaw.

2. Exactly back to sh land for me

3. Just when u guys do something popular that a majority of ppl support (introduce ll wars) u go and listen to that little voice in your head again...

Why this change? Simple question.

Here's something I (and I'm sure countless others) have noticed that will benefit u and the community...

Have the ll wars coincide with an event (now, now let me finish). Participation is high, but lately a little higher because u give ppl who love to war (or love to get rewards) more incentive to war. I missed the days where 10-15 wars were going on at once. Listen to the community, trust me on this I'm apart of it.

4. See even the lbers don't even want this. NOBODY DOES

5. Some players have too much bfa.... It should just be bfe

6. If you do this, match up system should be fixed to implement these changes when matching. So you dont have begginer clans matching ally LB stacked clans, only fair 

7. You are the kind of player I respect. You want the community to fare well, not just yourself.

8. Devs are becoming like Barack Obama

9. I agree with war-kage, we need to see the possible things that will happen. Since zealot has given us his bfa, we can use him for a bigger example.

I've been top 10 six straight weeks.. And if lb are too powerful this will destroy LL wars. Think primals. No one wanted to anymore. The clans who had the assets ruled everything.

It is SO even now that it is literally Rock Paper Scissors. Every roster can get beat by something.

10. this is going to exploit ll wars which was fair game for every player before this new proposed update to include bfa/bfe. players who are listed in top ally lb will have unfair advantage. just think about a clan full of top lb players. this idea is preposterous and i do not support it at all (which many would agree with me if they have not voiced their opinion already). ll wars will eventually die like primal and round war. good job kaw at killing the game, truly well done in killing ll wars.

11. No support. Warriors with BFA and BFE already have Indy wars. Leave LL wars as it is. I believe LL wars allow more players to join and they will start getting ready for indy by growing BFA and BFE. So devs can still expect new players spending money here.

If this happens new player will just stop war all together and less spending will be done

12. NO SUPPORT. The only good part about ll wars was the level playing field. Idk who asked for this but really bad idea. :-(

13. Honestly this is terrible, I don't see equip being bad but allies? Come on.

The only good thing I see out of this is now I will actually be at max plunder meaning steals won't pay more than attacks now.

14. Max plunder does not affect spy actions....

15. Was that at me? Exactly attacks will pay more than steals now since we will all be at max plunder unless I'm wrong about that.

I'd say bye bye Hansel rosters but its early days.

16. Never mentioned ally plunder anywhere in this thread, just said adds more stats from bfa

17. This Sucks.
    And I Hope that u guys don't secretly start counting Pro Packs And Clan Bonuses also with this update.
    Coz Then It Will Suck Even More..

But Sure I Understand your point in doin this..To give advantage to those few Clans Which can Roster All top lbs So That They Can Do LL WARS And Know they Will win even if they suck

18. I can dream.

19. Another BC lber and high up in the best ll clan full of lb, says no support. They don't need BFA or bfe to kick our asses, they already hella good.