kaw hitting mechanics

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Dec 9, 2015.

1. The hitting range seems to jump in steps rather than be conducive to the exact particular raw stats of a kingdom.

2. Which is why it needs to be changed which is long overdue. A point we both made earlier.
    And the changes need to accommodate drop builds.

3. Omg well done skinny you just got more success in one offload than roni all day. Now if only you had the guts to stay up rather than hide behind drop build all the time.
    But I know that you won't ever have the courage to do that.
    Too scared of not being relevant on here. 

4. my account today hit silent--se-- whose on my wall hes 143 mcs and i didnt get that im too small to hit him .

5. i been getting plenty of victorys on you optimal defect. you are just a big liar.

6. Yes dear. We know that. The ss proved you are totally correct.

Oh hang on sorry. No that wasn't what happened was it. Oh well.
    Kudos to skiing for his 6 hits as I came up after talking on hte.
    Just like I haven't hit you at all right.
    Or upgrades today again.
    Have to give you credit though. I'm usually a far less active nobody on here.
    And now you and skinny have made me so relevant. Well I'm just going to have to step up my game in two days.

Don't be offended when I ignore you tomorrow.
    Shan't be on. Well barely I imagine. Busy day and all that planned. But please feel free to dedicate more of your life to making me relevant. I don't want to come on and think you have forgotten me so soon.
    That would just be such an ego killer 
    It may actually make me cry more than reading the utter garbage you put on here.

7. At least its not in wc 

8. That's rich coming from this guy ?

9. Sorry not in wc. Out of speakers 
    Other wise. Actually no. I would do this in pm. But skinny and roni are too rude to follow.

They want this public to try and boost their ego.

See I promised to show skinny was actually getting so e success when I'm low troops.

Roni is being roni
    And the proof of cowardice.

Drops build instantly after hitting 
    Such. Brave warrior.
    I'm glad I don't have to resort to dropping build.
    Heck that's one of the reasons I quit ee. I would rather quit kaw than drop build to hide from hits in a wars game. It's truly the only thing I have ever seen on here that actually counts as cowardice.
    And don't tell roni. But he's running a warbeast as well. I wonder if he's pinning on that as well. In which case that's another insult from roni to skinny. 

So that's the amusing part. They want this public. They want the attention. They crave it like badly behaved children doing it for any attention even negative attention from being told off.

Well who am I to deny them. If they want the world to know that skinny hides behind a drop build I say we tell the world. Praise be to the cowardice.
    Ps. Gnight roni. Past your bedtime again

10. You must be ready for some new material. You beginning to sound like a broken record.

11. Yes yes. I'm sorry. I paced myself better in my last four rant at gutless idiots.

Just something about you and roni that makes it addictive.
    Maybe all this new found fake is going to my head.
    You know. Suddenly being thrust into the limelight. Being made relevant by two of kaws legendary players.
    Coming out of the darkness of irrelevance. It makes the head swell you know.
    Well yes of course you know.
    You used to be relevant once.
    Sometime 5 years ago. Since then. What have you done. Aside from drop build and farm new players out of the game that is. Because that's heroic.
    I swear it's players like you that will destroy kaw. If the devs put an anti-social player block in because of idiots like you I will finally have to quit. 

12. What the hell have you been ranting about for the last 10 pages.

It's not rocket science.

You're a moron
    You're getting hit because you are a moron.

It's that simple.

13. For once I have to agree with skinny... You have said the same thing over and over dude.

14. Ill have to agree with skinny and roni for once on this one... You keep saying the same thing over and over

15. Well yes my dear skinny, I have said the same thing over and over.
    Repetition is the only way to get the message through to someone as dumb as you.
    After all you and roni are doing the same thing over and over and over again ( that's the failed hits ) and expecting different results?

And you call me a moron. 

Fail hits, dropping build. Being a coward.
    Please tell me how else I can rephrase it to make it more interesting.

My only regret is that there are not more achievements for defending so many fails.
    You would give me all of them.

Only reason I'm here is because you made me relevant with your big mouth. But please. Entertain me.

16. maybe one day you might believe it.
    Nobody else will.

17. Just use an alt. I heard the whole "you'll never get a CF from me" from Alison years back, hits me and drops build, so I used my alt and then she self pinned all day and stopped hitting me the next day.

18. hi thats me

19. God you talk crap. Which alt? Bring it. Bring it now instead of talking some lie from the past