Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. This should have been a simple bonus with a regular cap at 1 or 2% to keep it a more level field. Give a slight bonus to longevity over the 2 day old alt, but not create the same disparity that already existed between LB and regular players.

NO SUPPORT

3. I dislike ll wars but i thought the point was to be even with everybody (excluding bfe&bfa), now there throwing both in? Im confused.

4. Well let start saying bye ee wars

5. What's the cap? Letting people know the cap may allay their concerns.

6. Dev's find a different way to promote ally trading, leave Lowland wars alone.

I promote previous statements of taking this to a poll, I seriously want to know why yall are doing this.

7. They are trying to get rid of LL wars and change it to a tap tap dungeon crawling system 

8. Trust me???? Yeah like a wet fart!

9. Lmao bet ur next update will be letting one team use pots. The other team can't use pots. U devs make no sense. Killing this game is the only sence I can make out of this

10. That would have looked so much funnier on another thread I know of. 

11. Btw a flaw with the idea among the others that have been brought up is that towered builds gain a far more from this that anyone else. As towers are static their bonus that they provide will always be present as will the % boost. With troops their power diminishes as your troop % does. As the bfa/bfe% bonus is on top of your current troop value you overall gain far more benefit if you tower up which was already an advantage.

12. @ KaW_community. Perhaps if you provided actual numbers or parameters we could get our arms around this proposal. Is the total possible bonus to attack stats 2% (one percent from equip and one percent from allies) as it seems to be in the first post?

If that's true, than a 1,500,000 CS attack lowland build will only increase to the equivalent of 1,530,000 CS. Stronger, to be sure, but not exceedingly so.

However, if you can somehow get a maximum of say 5 percent per category from allies and equipment, then you are talking a 10% increase in each stat. To use the example above, from 1,500,000 CS attack to 1,650,000 CS equivalent attack. That is a BIG jump and will be powerful.

Please give us some idea of the largest amount a LB player or max BFE player could add (percentage wise) to their stats.

Then we can know whether to mourn the premature demise of beloved LL wars, or encourage everyone to get that BFA/BFE for a little edge.

Edited because my math sucks sometimes, and my spelling, and my grammar.

13. So this is a proposal now? Or is this an enforced update? I'm not understanding.

14. No support. RIP LL :/

15. Why any other big changes you do test and see the results before making them a permanent war formate. In the past you would pick a few wars and do a test to see if its benefits war progression. Now when most clan based wars you have around 20 clans on average doing wars compared to 0 to 4 clans doing wars.

Please listen to the community before you have less people spending on this game.

16. Pretty much exactly what I thought at first and asked :p Haven't heard anything back yet :(

17. How about just bfe percentage is used. We all work hard for the bfe and it is a level playing field in that relm. Bfa percentages will suck... I like LL wars cause its all about strat, team build, and team work. Why include all the other stuff. It is a fun raw war. If I want to use bfe and bfa I will sign up for an indi war.

NO SUPPORT -- NO SUPPORT

18. I don't know how to repost, but I highly support SilverStags statement.