Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. No support. As everyone has been saying, why fix something that is not broken?

2. U created LL wars for a level playing field and so that lower players can war with even chances now you r just destroying that. Congratulations here is primals all over again soon they gunna add highlands to it

3. Firstly holy crap thats a lot of bfa
    Secondly - Devs if you want to please your big spenders with this crap idea look how it turned out.
    Many lbs are disagreeing with this idea as well and what we want is an even playing field
    Bfa or bfe shouldnt matter

4. Can you please explain the reasoning behind why you plan to implement this change?

As is I don't see any problems with the current system. Matches are fair, there are usually 8-10 wars each round- which when compared to previous seasons is quite a lot- and wars are close. There are very few blowouts and if there are it's not because the rosters are mismatched in size, it's because builds weren't right, or the tactics were bad.

I think even as a % base, with a cap this will be throwing advantages to the few at the top. We don't need advantages.. Personally I love warring when it comes down to skill not who's spent the most money to get to the top.

I'm not sure whether this passed a "focus group" as a good idea, but if it hasn't, you should consider talking to the warring community. A large number of people seem to disagree with this change.

5. Why don't we make this a vote like the peasant naming

You'll see quickly what the community wants.

6. Why? I used to love regular wars with bfe/bfa then you killed them mostly because a few clans kept beating everyone else and noobs complained. We got used to the new system with ll wars and it's generally well liked.

So now you're going to kill the best participation you've had for wars that are clan-based by doing something that failed before? Oh noes it's % bonus now so it will be different! No silly..... No it won't.....

This might be the dumbest idea you've had in a while. Ll wars will now have more mis-matches. Wtg guys!

7. Lets choose about wars and vote like we did with peasant title name
    Match ups are fair now.... Why change it?

8. thanks

9. so huge ally traders have like 2% more stats. Big deal

10. This is very unfair for players who are growing and can't afford a lot of bfa

11. Prepare for exploits.

LB players dropping equip/allies to get in easy wars.

R.I.P LL Wars.

12. It adds up fast when you have 15 people with an extra 2% versus 15 people without.

I have reset bonuses here and an alt the same size without.. I do notice a difference between the two even though the bonuses are small.

It is a bigger deal than you imagine.

13. Amen

14. Unless I'm reading this wrong, bfa is giving 1% bonus at 250k? Tell me I'm missing something lol

15. With this change, why not increase LL war members to 400v400 and let us use pots and mith... 

16. Cater to your LB players, break something that isn't broken. Well done devs, this is why I and many other people don't play anymore. Convince yourselves you need to fix and update things no one wants, then pretend like the community need/want it.

17. Devs came up with a system that doesn't benefit the LB in any way, since it doesn't benefit them, they must come up with something that does benefit then with this system of wars to not lose those LB players. Doesn't matter what the community thinks as a whole, trololol.

18. Did you noticed that the only people that liked this change are people that doesnt regularly war

19. Worst idea for war yet ;/. People are finally warring again and you are returning to the war system that drove people away. No one did round wars because of this very concept. Few did primal. You say the effects will be marginal ??? Stats on low lands ARE marginal. At that size marginal effects are HUGE;/. Way to kill your level playing field.
    Once again Devs shoot themselves in the foot.

You said if it's a bad idea you will nerf it-- well poll the ppl who war like you did for the name change in roles. You will see what a poor idea it is.

Or will you wait till war dies once again and wonder why?