Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Anyone wanna calculate what my lowland stats will be?

No support for this terrible idea.

2. Well as the % bonuses we get are non linear we have no idea what bonus you would get.

3. True, but it's an unnecessary update which will make lbs group together and dominate.

4. check here

5. As annoyed as you and I might be about this, there's still no need to break ToU while expressing that.

Let's keep it clean and constructive please.

6. Just to be clear (as I'm confused and it doesn't take much) there's a cap of +2% to all stats assuming you have some bfa and bfe?

So Player A with one ally of say 10T and recent event equip vs Player B who is top 50 on the ally LB and high tier event equip will have the same 2% bonus to all lowland building stats as bfe is capped at 50m for all stats and bfa capped at 250k for all stats?

If I'm understanding right, why the change at all then if the vast majority is going to be on the same playing field anyways?

If I'm understanding incorrectly, help meeeee

7. No support. Bfa in any regard is OP converted to % or not. You will see a huge drop in warring because of this.

8. There will be a cap in place but the devs haven't stated what the cap will be yet.

9. I might be reading it wrong, but the op says (+0% at 0, +1% at 50m) so does that make the cap at 1% then? Or is that just a per 50m maybe

10. What in the what? Why fix something that isn't broken? LL wars have been very popular overall, due to a few reasons such as, no exploiting/stacking, great matches, and more skill than luck. Sure some matches suck, but overall it's been a success.

Please reconsider this.

11. Wow! Great job devs! Making this "war" game more lame!

12. Worst idea ever!! No support!

13. No support
    Sorry but i dont want this to happen

14. I'm in top 50 lb and this idea horriable we finally had close wars and good match ups this will only cater top huge lb and loopsided matches just like indi

15. Precisely ffs
    Only huge ally traders WILL WAR and it will become PRIMALS V2

16. Ok everyone. Lets all fall on mango (moon with eyes looking right side emoji)

17. I want to know what they thought was broke they needed to fix. Was it too much participation in war. Or was it too even for all. Well good job after this comes out I'll stop doing ll wars. Hope u just wanted to kill off ll wars. Cuz that's the result to ur tampering. Gj devs on another fail idea.

18. LL wars as is wasn't broke, WHY FIX IT?

seriously, some rational and insight would be nice.

You say 'marginal edge', so 15 players with a marginal edge relying on a bigger bonus vs a usual group of 15 whom are skilled with great teamwork sounds like a good idea? LL wars are won and lost on margins as it is, this is terrible.

19. Devs please consider postponing this to after Part 4 of this event. That way if this experiment fails it doesn't cost us war tokens.