TVP: please add war tokens

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ViX, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Re: TVP: please add war tokens wc

@Panda
    You can't abuse this system with statless alts, when you have to be LLBC to be able to even cast, let alone match anybody. You can't fill a clan with "statless alts" and "abuse" the system, as per PandaGeorge. However, for a mod, you sure don't think very well, nor understand how this system works.

Awdy gives his support
    All Hail Awdy

#StickToSilencingNoobsOnWC

2. Re: TVP: please add war tokens wc

Hey! I already said you are right. Chill down with the insults.

3. Re: TVP: please add war tokens wc

Madcuzgradeabuffoon

4. Re: TVP: please add war tokens wc

People should chill out he admitted he made a mistake. Focus on the idea instead of insulting others or would you rather derail a good idea and prevent it happening?

5. Full support

6. Support 

7. Just bring back TvP like The Old Days w/ better plunder and moré Mith drop, Will make noobs wanna get in The action of EE wars!

8. I don't think mithril is really the benefit of tvp anymore, because let's face it, mith is in serious abundance and the war gear you can buy offers significantly less stats than event gear.

I see no reason to not allow tvp to give ~200 tokens, because I know how bad the grind for top 50/100 is and how much missing a single war can screw you over.

9. I like him

Awdy Approves
    All Hail Awdy

10. Re: TVP: please add war tokens wc

support to pvp beasts matching church again

11. Full support

12. Support, there aren't any exploits for LL war no match anyways

13. They were exploiting the match system by signing up with cs that couldn't be matched.

The devs nerfed that option by putting a floor and ceiling on cs for ll wars.

But I do think 200-300 items is on the heavy side, maybe 125-200 would be a better amount in my option.

SUPPORT

14. Even if its 100-150 it still needs to be done...its only fair