HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY KOTFE!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AshesOfEden, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Happy Birthday to the best family in all of KaW. Kicking ass for 6 years and still going strong! So damn proud of everybody and thankful to be here for the parties

2. Proud to be apart of this awesome family.
    Thank you Ashes for another amazing thread.

MaCHiNEs never surrender!
    Billy MaCHiNE Boss

3. Oh, Transformers?

Dibs on Hot Rod.

4. Congratulations KOTFE!!!! Now show me some love and hit me since most clans won't 

5. The osw where the machines fought against kotfe which led to their joining kotfe was BoK (brotherhood of kaw) vs KotFE osw

Just lil history lesson

6. Wow.. That is cool history.. Thanks!

7. We actually fought them twice lol we merged with bok after they kicked our ass the first time - bok was the second ass kicking.

There's a ton of pretty cool history but those two fights did start the MaCHiNES

And ashes - you are AWESOME
    And I did survive......

Duna
    KotFE and MaCHiNE Lord

8. I felt that BoK came out as the winner in that osw

Hugu Duna

9. Bok did not win. Bok didn't really war. It mostly machines and a couple from bok.

10. Great thread. Happy Birthday Kotfe :)

11. I'm not the thread Guru like Ashes but....this ridin sure does look like me Lmao. Great job again Ashes and thanks a million for the Bday tribute. Been a long 2 years at least here and look forward to many more with KotFE!

12. Lol I guess I'm biased - BoK those were some good days

13. Congrats you kotfe homo's bots running losers

14. Something tells me megatron does not have any chimichangas

15. Happy 6th Birthday KotFE!!! Very proud to be part of this awesome family!! MaCHiNEs 

16. Congrats Guys 

17. Happy Birthday KotFE!

18. Talk about major copyright issues.

19. happy birthday!

20. Happy birthday to my KotFE family  now where's the beer? 

Love my brothers and sisters who know how to really play kaw the way it's meant to be played 

HUGU MaCHiNEs 