WWE Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BobRoss, Jan 25, 2016.

1. As an 80's kid is still do my part and watch 2 wwe ppv most years those being the royal rumble just because it has always been the coolest match of the year and of course wrestlemania. That being said i subscribed about a minute before the rumble....watched the rumble ...and cancelled my subscription. Sadly im stuck with fast lane no matter what i do at this point.

Injuries depleted wwe's roster and booking further destroyed any hope they had of a decent wrestlemania tonight. No thanks im out until next year ....maybe.

2. It's fake, grow up

3. Not any less fake than ufc and boxing tbh

4. I always had "To be a WWE Diva ref" on my bucket list

5. As soon as he touched it he knew hed made a mistake and that was a boob

6. Really? Did you really just say that?

7. I'm not fan of any type of wrestling/boxing/fighting but I think anyone can agree with me that WWE is fake

8. They all are...maybe boxing and ufc didnt start out fake but they sure as hell are scripted now.

9. At least Boxers and MM Artist don't wear spandex and lame costumes.

10. They dont?....look agsin

11. So anyways triple h is like 60 and is now champion ...yawn

12. That's cool ^ you're almost 40 now right?

13. LMFAO

On topic: WWE is fake and always has been, it's dead now.

As for UHC and Boxing, no, it's not fake.

14. Ufc and Boxing is dire, There are no fit girls or fit guys, It was alot better back in the day when there was Lita, Jeff Hardy, Stone Cold but i still find it entertaining i feel like they are trying to make it back to how it used to be, All this said Triple H winning the rumble is terrible it will be to predictable match of the night was Owens vs Ambrose

15. 

16. Guys in spandex yum! :shock: :shock: