Rimelands Part 3 Reward Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 22, 2016.

1. A bit late to bring up really rare stuff like pvp-plunder-Bonus imo.

I decided Not to go for the Upper tiers when i saw the reward. I would have decided else if i knew that before...

Anyway this goes for everyone i guess so nvm..

A better solution would have been just to add up another low-stat slot equipment like helmet, Ring or trinket i think.

2. LOL, maybe KaW should just throw in 2k events items and remove daily xstal limit just to cream the butthurts. 

3. Yeah seriously, you would think the trillions they are handing out free, and the equip, and Aqua/inferno, that people would be more grateful but guess not.

4. it says "use this pair of boots for pvp, left foot on weekend pvp blitz, right foot on osw. warning: this is NOT for war or eb?"
    :lol:

5. Nice addition to the equip devs, nicely done. Great idea but poorly executed, if you keep this up people may enjoy pvping & kaw as a whole again.

6. Actually me and ~2500 others all get a 7% bonus at least, so I don't see how it's bad?
    But thank you devs, literally been asked for for years.

7. Bump for a player.

8. Maybe bump for players like me to know

9. Thanks for the bump, i didnt know mine would have pvp boost once at L10.

I'd even support having separate enchantments for pvp boosts in .25% increments

10. 100 jewels = 50 silver bars is fine. That's 150b worth of bars and 112.5b when sold.

If we make the same ratio apply to 15000 jewels then that's 7500 silver bars. That's 22.5t in silver bars or 16.875t when sold. That's ridiculous as it would throw the economy into hyper inflation and it's already in need of a reduction in gold.

FYI you should probably post this on the main thread for the event and not part 3 which is over.