Pro Packages "Exploit"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Fallen__Angel-, Jan 25, 2016.

1. If someone were to buy say, a 9.99 pro package they would get some Nobility points, along with the items. Now if they logged in on the Kingdoms at War website, they can buy the smaller pro packages with the nobility points and get Health Crystals instead of nobs from those pro packages. I have known about this for years and just never thought about making a thread.
    I don't know if the people at ATA even care about this but I thought I would throw it out their since they have been so nice and helpful to me in the past.
    I do apologize for not providing and screenshots of anything. If I knew how I would but I'm on an iPhone 5c and I don't know how to put screenshots or add colors or anything.
    Thanks for reading guys!

~Such Kingdoms, Very at War, Much Addicting~

2. how is that an exploit....?

3. No Support.

4. Propacks are jus a hidden edge, the xtals an speakers are jus perks to make one fancy making the hefty purchase lol I bought em all twice an the way they affect bl for events I get reckt.

5. I thought it could be considered an exploit because you buy the 9.99 packages from AppStore get some nobs from it then you go on pc and buy more pro packages with the nobs you just got so your kinda cheating them money... Not that it really matters with all the people that spend like thousands on this game cuz of HTE and also all the events

6. If you don't support it that's fine, like I said I wasn't sure and that's why I said "exploit"

7. Never buy pc packages lol

8. Woah how did none notice this before? Sooooo cooooooooooooool

9. Now tell me how to buy 10 of the same propack, and then I am all ears. (I mean like get the perm stat increases 10 times)

10. Pro packs have always been purchasable with nobility.
    People used to quest and reset repeat to gain the nobility to buy all pro packs.
    Devs intentionality allowed packs to be purchased with nobility. So not an issue

11. Devs don't care. I've stated the many differences between devices and they just don't cuuurrrrrrr

12. Technically not really being cheated out of money cuz u had to use nobs on the propacks instead of on regening or seals or whatever you put your nobs into, it seems like a exploit but in reality it kinda isn't, just a more complicated way to buy the propacks lol

13. Actually it is. If one have any iDevice he can buy the Chaos Propack on idevice for $40 and use the rewarded nobs to purchase the rest of Pro Packs from PC. If one don't have an idevice at his disposal he need to pay $80 for all propacks. Indeed will remain with rewarded xtals.