new lands

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Welshcrew, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Yea new levels to old buildings probably

2. Perhaps a set of lands purely for wars similar style to that of lowland wars. Only buildings built on the war only set of lands can be used in these wars. They could be similar a lot of people won't build "war ready" builds as people put it because they require too much towering thus killing plunder.

With lands like this the devs will overall see and increase in war participation because these lands won't prevent those with poor builds from taking part without being completely destroyed.

Perhaps make these lands cost gold to unlock (similar to highland prices perhaps) but the builds on it could be similar to those in the lowlands to allow people to experiment with builds but still have some minor cost to it.

I will flesh out the idea a little more and perhaps create a thread if I make it decent enough as I don't want to go off topic too much ;)

3. So many people land/build complete,devs need to come up with new ideas to keep them motavated other than more events to spend on what?

4. The problem with this is devs gave us lowland wars to reduce the cost of EE wars.
    Adding new lands increases the cost of lowland wars and diminishes the player base for EE.
    If you need to campaign for a change have it to use highlands as a future addition to factor into war build. Players will have easier access to them than to new lands.

New lands for top tiers will do nothing but add to inflation and overprice allies out of the game for most newer or small to mid players.

Further additions to create gold are the last thing we need now.

Adding sinks such as having mith spells purchasable with in game gold would help both to waste some gold, whilst creating an added incentive to pvp.

I used to argue for a new set of low lands to help smaller players catch up to build complete.
    But even that is not needed now due to the silver bar drops from back to back events.

Seriously. The whole purpose of this game used to be build a kingdom to war with. Build a nice competitive build. And whack players for fun.
    Now it's grow, grow, grow to scared to hit players in case you lose gold to grow with.
    If your build complete. War with it.
    Heck even if you aren't have a laugh and use it.
    It's not like our kingdoms are oil paintings to be admired. We have troops willing to die for us. Send the fools to die for you on someone else's Kingdom. War with it.

5. Honestly I think they should start to work on the hyperinflation that's already coming into kaw before they release a new set of lands

6. Here's an outside the box when u attack n war u receive real damage buildings troops etc n have to rebuild just a thought I play Vikings clan's of war n that's how it is turn this game into aa a real war game with consequences

7. Nothing will happen if you don't hit anyone to start with ebs won't hit you back. If you have let's say 900tril can go to sleep wake up with nothing there's your Consequence's.

8. 1) new set of lands called 'Battlegrounds' or something
    2) have EE wars and pvp blitz reward a new type of 'war build tokens'
    3) each land requires a certain number of tokens to open
    4) first building On a land requires tokens
    5) upgrades require gold (keeping hte happy )
    6) stats simply combine with normal stats (for starters)

9. Aw, seems like cyndy got farmed by a big guy and didn't like it

OP you're not even land complete bro, not even close, so introducing new lands would basically be pointless for you and make your road to BC even longer.

10. If you had mech knowledge you'd know it isn't the big accounts that bug me.

11. Why dont we have new lands which give us a stat boost without us building on them. Saves a few seconds and gold actually putting the buildings on .

12. ... Maybe get BC first then ask for new lands?