Devs please change future equipment stats.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Vadue, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Devs,

Will you please make future equipment less balanced so that everyone's equipment does not just simply cancel each other out? I request that all future war/mith equipment be 50% more attack heavy than defense, event equipment be 50% more defense heavy than attack and PvP equipment be balanced or 25% more attack than defense. This should force people to choose between which they want to be (attack or defense heavy) and it will give warriors the ability to have an attack advantage as a type of reward for warring and it gives those that do not war the ability to defend themselves but not have much strength to attack the warriors (after all, why do event people really need attack equipment for EB's?)

I think that if you want high attack you will need to sacrifice some defense; unless you are using % based equipment because % based equipment weakens as your troops and spies are depleted. Otherwise, as I said at the beginning, everyone would just have a total of balanced BFE that cancels each other out which renders the equipment useless and takes the equipment variable out of the equation.

EDITED:
    The idea is mainly focused on giving the 3 different paths 3 different rewards that benefit each path so that people can change equipment to better fit each path. Just giving everyone balanced equipment or making the best equipment (most CS) total to be balanced when it is equipment is pointless. The equipment needs to follow the building stats, there should be a trade off when selecting the equipment for the event. Currently the mith equipment has the same attack as the event equipment but has far less defense stats, it should not be that way IMO.

2. With asof, lotl and the new eb to come ebs are becoming harder and harder to hit. I don't think your solution is the way forward but instead we need to make EE equipment far stronger in general.

3. I guess I do not understand your comment. When I used to hit the bigger EB's I did not blame the equipment if the EB was too hard for me to hit, I blamed my size unless the EB was on a phase that required a certain piece of equipment to hit that phase. Are you saying the new EB's are beyond big builds ability to hit without equipment? If so I do not think equipment would be that much help for such big builds. I must be missing something about what you are saying.

4. Hansels need static boosts to their attack to hit these ebs and big attack builds need help for their spies although to a lesser degree.

The whole point is EE equipment should be stronger than eb equipment in general. Keep eb equipment like it is now but EE equipment needs a buff.

5. Mith should be stronger than all other, however I've always been of the opinion that mith should also drop from normal pvp, make the equipment have a minimum cs / stat rating to equip so it can't be abused by 200k cs accounts.

I'd be happy with:

Mith equip 25% more attack based
    Event equip balanced.

This is ofcourse only if mith drops from normal pvp. Restricting it to only be available for people who can play at a certain time isn't fair IMO.

6. That's the whole point
    The donkey chases the carrot
    All donkeys get a carrot
    The cart gets pulled all the way home

7. ee equip needs a ebb bonus. I say 1-3% plunder bonus per equip or perhaps a 5-10% ebb bonus for a set

8. Shouldn't it be a PvP bonus?

9. Let's be honest the majority of people do EE in order to get the EE plunder bonus for ebs so people would want an eb plunder bonus over PvP because the devs have stated PvP plunder bonuses don't work in wars.

10. Giving even more eb bonuses just creates a bigger plunder gap between people who do EE and people who don't. Also it makes inflation even worse, something that we should be trying to fix instead of making it worse.

11. PvP equipment? What's that lol.

The problem with these events is that the devs should honestly have 3 event reward routes, EE, PVP(OSW) and EB.

12. The idea is mainly focused on giving the 3 different paths 3 different rewards that benefit each path so that people can change equipment to better fit each path. Just giving everyone balanced equipment or making the best equipment (most CS) total to be balanced when it is equipment is pointless. The equipment needs to follow the building stats, there should be a trade off when selecting the equipment for the event. Currently the mith equipment has the same attack as the event equipment but has far less defense stats, it should not be that way IMO.

13. I dont get this lol u say u want equip to not cancel them out but suggest war ppl get attack and eb(event ppl) get defense which would pretty much cancel it out…

14. Yes, they will cancel out if you equip war equipment to hit EB players but you leave yourself vulnerable for them to hit you back, but if you want to war you have to use your build for defense and your equipment for attack or you can have an attack build and use your equipment for defense but you have to choose instead of just putting on equipment that will give you both at no cost. If everyone does the latter then what would be the point in having equipment? Its like having the balanced buildings having the attack strength of the attack buildings as well as the defense strength of the defense buildings...why have the other 2 if the one is able to do both?

15. Considering the last plunder bonus from equipment was 2 Novembers ago we need some more and that could help buffer ee equipment. And it's been actually a long time since they released new eequipment like a long time

16. I don't understand why you would need an eb bonus for war equipment. If it's war equipment wouldn't you want it to me more effective for war. So maybe a plunder bonus when warring.

17. Support

18. Why Shouldn't It..People Who EE definitely put a lot more effort than people which hit EB's in general..

A Bc Hansel With just BR and EE getting 2x Gold of what a mid build like me gets on with 300%+ee+BR is what makes inflation worse.

This will just put in the towered EE builds back into the competition with Eb fairies

19. People who EE put in a lot more effort? What about people who just do actual PvP who put in a lot more effort than EE fairies and eb noobs. As for the putting it back on an even level with eb fairies, not a valid excuse anymore with LL wars.

20. You dont get it....they want the equipment to cancel out..they want all roads to lead to hte promos. They dont care about if you want to war or whatever else you said....they want you dialed in ob every hte promo for the top rewards its all about the $$$$ and thats never....EVER! Going to change.