Discord Lands (EE Only Lands)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kezzer, Jan 24, 2016.

1. No, making them cost trillions defeats the purpose and removes such a small amount of gold it is insignificant.

Make them free, but provide no bonus to your stats outside of wars.

This is the only worthwhile or proper application for this idea. Otherwise there is no point changing from LL wars.

2. Support but I guess u only lose around 30m plunder when u tower for ll wars that's what I got from my ll build

3. No support!!

If you want to war you should have to compromise your build for other areas. Just like people who want to excel in growth have to sacrifice warring capability.

Stop trying to have the best of both worlds EE nubs

4. Support. There will always be some good/bad.

5. Did Somebody say...

DISCO LANDS!!!??

6. Support. I like this idea!

7. My only dislike for LL restricted wars would be the limited building ratios. However, it honestly is manageable. So no support.

8. Total support.
    I think those lands and builds should have a minimal cost & not provided for free.Hopefully that would rule out some casuals .Devs can do a trial run to see how it turns out.Looking forward to it.

9. I think they should cost the same as ll

10. I like the idea, but with a few tweaks here an there. Instead of them costing the same as Highlands, which btw, aren't going to take out a good chunk of kaw currency, make them probably the same cost as LowLand's, just for craps and giggles. And also, I've read some post about "you should change your build to war noob" and all this crap, screw you. If you still play this game, which you do, you have absolutely no room to talk about "need to do this, need to do that". Devs have GIVEN us way to much free stuff. Xtals every other day it seems like, trillions per event (oh so very nice of you devs. Really helps me create new alts) and the fact that LowLand's are free. Cmon. You literally have to save 350b to do Indy wars and lowland wars. Which keep in mind, are the only two types of wars now. These war lands are a great idea, and have been recommended numerous times by previous players which I cannot remember at this time, but anyways, back to the whole point. Make lands cost same as LL's. Have a regular war bracket, and then a war land bracket (2 different spells in alchemist to choose which category you want to war in, and include all your bonuses that way we can do LL wars, Indy wars, and "round wars" as they were called a few seasons ago.

11. no support. u want a war build? then make the sacrifice of reducing ur eb plunder

12. I think this is pointless

Eventually I see this in the future of kaw
    - new lands and builds that will b very exp
    - different types of wars that will rolled out slowly which will require build changes: highland wars, hoarfrost wars and abyss wars

13. A couple of things -
    I dislike the idea of having war only lands. To me it negates the effort and sacrifice put into a war build, as I could be an EB warrior with a crap ton of gold so I can afford a "perfect" war build.
    They are also too focused to be implemented IMO - affecting such a small subset of KaW as to not entirely be worth the effort (considering LL wars already attempted to level the playing field and make more war accessible to all).
    As a gold sink, it's a one off solution, once somebody buys the land and buildings the sink is gone, so it's essentially new lands that not everybody is going to buy.

That being said, I think modifying it a bit would be useful - rather than using them for war only, let's make them storage lands. I'm going to call them Void Lands for the moment, it'll make sense below -

Using just the Lowlands as an example:
    The Void Lands will cost gold to unlock (just like any other lands)
    Any land that can be built on the lowlands can be put into the Void Lands
    -Anything in the Void Lands (because it's a storage) has no effect on plunder, stats, etc.
    You can swap buildings in your regular Lowlands with those in the Void Lands for a small fee

You could do this for each set of lands (as there is space along the edge of all of them, so LL Void Lands, HL Void Lands, etc.)

This makes the lands more useful, as they have purpose outside of system wars - sdt for OSW, plunder buildings for EBs, so everybody can find a use for them. They also continually remove gold from the system long after they are initially bought. And my favorite point - they allow more versatility for any build to shore up its weaknesses in certain situations, while not negating the advantages of hardcore warring players and the *ahem* hardcore EBers.

14. No support eb fairy don't war if you don't want to sacrifice plunder

15. Players don't join ee wars coz of sacrificing plunder and the costs of mithril, pots stocks and xtals and wc's requirements, intentional leaks and moles. Ee war atm, imo, is a tank fest.
    But building lots of static stats needs a lot of hte funding, hence ee war is a cash machine.

But there are other stuff of interests like ally trading, osw, the greedy joy of stockpiling silver bars, creating multiple alts, drop builds for fun hitting, chasing the rankings, helping other players and fun conversations.
    Many players of this game are not so dedicated to stare at the troop regen bar every 5 minutes for an hour of war and some preparations.
    It's a war game, yes, like modern time wars are not only about military strength but also economic will.