A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Who is Twinky and why have I never heard of him.

2. He's done nothing special, old owner of a now dead clan.

3. So LR and KOTFE are at war? What caused that

4. Read thru the last couple pages, it's posted.

5. I won't reveal who specifically but I got this from both sides:

After some arguments LR hit Kotfe, kotfe hit back more, LR hit back even more. Kotfe was like "_____ this" and stripped Tacoma(I think) of 500+Trill (out of 750Trill) resulting in osw.

Some people say kotfe's two sided war with LR and Zaft is already taking a small toll.

Some people say Kotfe's having the time of their lives.

6. What page can't find it

7. I literally just wrote it

8. Need some banter and more info

9. Not quite but close-ish. We didn't hit first and yes we've seen their internal (now forum) version with all kinds of new stuff but that's always par for the course isn't it.

Cheers 

10. Last rights is terrible clan lead by stupid leaders. They take no responsibility for war lol

Regardless of my member causing conflict with farming. Their stupid leader stripped one of my council. That is unforgivable.

Zaft/fury helping last rights on strips. They take no responsibility.

Apoc now will be helping us strip. They take no responsibility.

I take full responsibility. I am not innocent. I hate their whole clan. I hate belle. I hate sugah and that other woman tyger.

And as last rights actively shops around kaw looking for people to help them they still take no responsibility for any of their actions.

This is a foolish mistake. Nobody respects anyone who tries to remain unaccountable.

Kotfe leaders dodge nothing. We are accountable for our decisions to destroy this sorry excuse for a clan and don't need to write blogs to drum up support.

And if you don't like it. We don't care.

11. One counter point, people who start wars shouldn't 'take responsibility'that sounds negative, like they did something wrong, they should be cheered and praised for taking kaw a step in the right direction.

12. That's what I'm talking About!

They spent more time trying to convince people that they didn't do anything.

Who cares what people think. Shut up and war!

13. If I were you, I'd eat them. That should shut them up!

14. I am eating them. Nom nom nom

15. Support!

16. So seriously if Kotfe is so tough and you are the best war commander in the game like you say you are nightmare, then how come you need an entire alliance for one clan? Looks like you are actually very weak. Furthermore you talk about last rights going around searching for help but who called in help first wouldn't that be you nightmare?

17. Nobody called in any help here. And it's not my fault we are huge clan and alliance.

Go get one of your own. It's super fun