Clan Growth Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Smegomatic, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Putting this out there.
    Sometimes 100 member slots is not enough. What if clans could grow over time or after reaching a target.

Examples
    1. Clan Age. When a clan has been active for a period of time. 2 years = 5/10 additional spots.

Or,

2. Reach a goal. When a clan has made it into the top 50 clan list = additional 5/10 spots.

Or,

3. Legendary war clan. Leaders in war efforts, top 10 war clans recieve 5/10 extra spots.
    Thoughts?

2. Thats 100% support so far. Off to a good start.

3. what are you a seal?

4. No support

Only way if we buy the spots 1T 1 spot 

5. Support but maybe not 1T

6. Agree, make that 10T a spot, else any noobs clan owner would buy enough spots for 2 clans

7. Honestly having clans with more than 100 members is like a double edged sword.

On one side you have the option to expand and have a more lively and active clan.
    On the other side you also have the stronger clans getting stronger and only furthering their gap from the smaller clans.

Until a more concrete suggestion is in place I won't support this idea. If there is more to this idea then perhaps I will reconsider.

8. Join IG, problem solved

9. Why not make everybody in kaw in one clan? 

10. 100t* ?

11. Support. Seems like a good idea to be implemented,can attract more people.

12. If the clan bank idea is implemented, then gold for clan spots will be a great idea. Could go

Spot 101 = 1t
    102 = 5t
    103 = 10t

Or something like that. Probably cap it at 110 spots for now to see how it pans out.

13. Yes, viable idea having to buy the spots. Perhaps the spots should be paid for at an increased rate of an extra T per spot. 1st spot = 1T, 2nd = 2T, etc.

But, as mentioned in previous posts by others, not just any clan deserves the right to add the additional spots. I think they should be earned.

14. This is an interesting idea, but if your clan has no alts in it and 100 active members I'd say CC and clan potential would be as off the charts as Anakin Skywalker's midochlorian levels!

15. No support. The big issue I see is eb speed. Ebs are designed for clans to at least kinda struggle on or at least, provide some challenge. If a clan became that much bigger, ebs would become way too easy. Currently the top clans can do the hardest ebs in a matter of hours but that's because they are full and have huge members. Imagine if they could fit another 20+ people? The hardest eb could be done in an hour. That doesn't advance the game at all.

16. Family clans & activity checks

17. No support