Proposal for different clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kezzer, Jan 22, 2016.

1. What's the difference in powers between co-owner and head admin??

2. kudos to those who try,but that is all you get. all changes will be driven by money. to think anything else is naive.

3. Support, not only did they take three plus years to fricken' do it they butchered the **** out of it

4. It's dumb that normal admin can't change title especially for osw clans and they can't kick either.

5. Seeing as a few people have suggested the ability for admins to change titles I will add it :)

As you said admins can forfeit epic battles by leaving before it starts if they launched it by accident. This prevents any mishaps by admins and will be a head admin only role once the eb starts.

It says in the OP :) It is basically just a placeholder for Owner just in case.

6. Why are we even charging?
    The clan rank update should have been available years ago.

7. This is why I went more for the middle ground. I added more free ranks as well as lowered the costs a lot.

8. Yup, still not understanding how some people could say it's a money sink as the reasoning.

Even the dev's clan structure won't be a drop in the bucket for the players who have an excessive amount of gold.

9. I don't think it's their ONLY reasoning for introducing a cost, but rather part of the reason. Players have been asking for an additional gold sink and an improved clan structure for quite a while now. They've introduced the basis of what people wanted, just not in the way the players expected. I think it's unlikely the devs will ever introduce an idea exactly as the players presented. It's the same as the nobility offers - many players kept asking for ways to earn free nobs/xtals etc. The devs have implemented a way, just not the way people expected.

Clan roles could have been better introduced IMO and could have benefited from a simpler design such as Kezzer's. There's always room for improvement. Perhaps threads like this and others will encourage devs to adjust their implementation a little.

10. But the game needs a gold sink, these prices are way too low with the amount coming in.

11. Who would assign / removed head-admin and admin from people?

12. Your right if everyone had a ton of gold what happens to little clans?

13. Owner has the ability to assign all ranks
    Co-Owner can assign all ranks but Co-Owner

Similar to how it is now with Co-Owner also being able to assign ranks.

14. Needs it on your chart then?

15. Won't put it on the chart but will add it below :)

16. Way better structure than the dumb proposal of the devs. Only thing i still dont like is paying for slots. What i could give to my admins for free, now costs me trillions.

19. Pretty bang on there! Only thing I would change is to have to "start war" limited to higher roles