Free Nobility

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlllI_Hmcdl_Serenity_IlllI, Jan 22, 2016.

1. The free nobility feature is a nice thought Devs, I want to thank you for your efforts in implementing it. I would though like so say that it isn't really what we were expecting. I can't speak for others, but for myself, I would much rather be able to earn free nobility through the actual game. As apposed to having to download things and enter personal information, many of the offers do not work properly. If this feature is to remain the way it is through a third party, perhaps making it a bit easier and less invasive to personal information. Perhaps adding nobs to event rewards or war rewards would be a nice and simple way for players who can't afford nobs to get them. Thanks for your time.

2. It's called quests

3. /end thread

4. Oh man, devs came up with a way to score some free nobs.. QUICK!!!!

Let's all complain..

Next you're going to ask for tree fiddy

5. Yes we know about the rare occurrence of getting nobs from quests, I'm more speaking of the process many are having trouble with in collecting their nobility, and the personal information needed to complete the offers. I was reading the other complaints of this feature. I'm not downing it as everything when it's new needs to be tweaked.

6. I have played other games where they offer similar rewards. They have the same exact games to play and they don't work there either. The offers also have been around for a while so I'm not sure it's a "New thing and needs tweaking" problem, but a "The third party providing the games are incompetent/don't care" problem.

7. Lies. Most games use Tapjoy to reward their players with free things.

8. SCAM!

That's the word to describe these "free nobility" offers. I hit the button and then it asks for personal info; that's when you stop.

Give me a button to push where I get the same free nobility for watching a video.